What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Panthers Vs Cowboys - Panthers Stadium

Kilkenny

Coach
As far as Saturday night is concerned it is all about the two points, the performance takes a back seat, just need to secure a home win and two points. Start the new season on the right foot. Trials mean nothing, we are well aware of that, but there were positives to take away from the win against the Eels particularly in defence.

It’s ancient history now.

To say the whole season was wasted is a bit silly. Minor premiers, record number of consecutive wins was a huge achievement.

Regardless of Ivan’s decision to bring in Tyrone May we just got outplayed in the big dance.

It happens, particularly against such as clinical side such as the Storm.

The intercept and try on the stroke of half time were killers.

Even thou we didn’t perform at our best we were still in the contest right up until that unfortunate try on the stroke of half time.

It was a great Panther season, but just the storm winning was another yawn.

Their footy lacks the X factor.

There was nothing like a JT fg or a satts tackle.

It wasn't the delayed entry that was a poor decision, it was having him on the bench (rather than starting) in the first place. Making these sort of changes at the pointy end of the season suggests panic.

It was a double down. First decision was bad, second decision made it worse. When we were clearly struggling in attack, with Melbourne stacking the defence against our left side, not bringing Naden on sooner was criminal.

Kilkenny

Coach
It was a double down. First decision was bad, second decision made it worse. When we were clearly struggling in attack, with Melbourne stacking the defence against our left side, not bringing Naden on sooner was criminal.

Im over it. Didn’t understand Ivan’s decision at the time, still don’t understand it, but shit happens as the saying goes.

At the end of the day going forward we need a fit and healthy Brent Naden putting pressure on Momorovski which will surely be a healthy situation.

Im over it. Didn’t understand Ivan’s decision at the time, still don’t understand it, but shit happens as the saying goes.

At the end of the day going forward we need a fit and healthy Brent Naden putting pressure on Momorovski which will surely be a healthy situation.

Nado is X factor, momo can’t compete.

Satts running 80 metres and running down a lightning winger with a 15 m head start, was nothing short of a rugby league miracle.

Clutch moment, one of the best things I’ve seen in the game. Everyone spilt their beers.

Plus the dark lord Morley was playing butchering his way through your side. Ffs, some say he is the best player of all time.

Kilkenny

Coach
Nado is X factor, momo can’t compete.

Satts running 80 metres and running down a lightning winger with a 15 m head start, was nothing short of a rugby league miracle.

Clutch moment, one of the best things I’ve seen in the game. Everyone spilt their beers.

Plus the dark lord Morley was playing butchering his way through your side. Ffs, some say he is the best player of all time.

Momo as you refer to him has an opportunity to show his worth. Good luck to him I hope he does well.

Kilkenny

Coach
I still wake up screaming sometimes after dreaming about Pap running 70 metres off a scrum.

I can PM a fine doctor who may be able to assist you with such issues.

Help is available you just need to reach out.

On a serious note, hopefully the disappointment of the GF will make us stronger in 2021.

Panther2021

Juniors
Am I missing something, is there someone lurking using two user names.

Enough damage can be done using your long standing user login never mind having two going just to create havoc.
Correct mate. Franklin2323 has a burner acct in WestyLife he got caught out today

Original Name

Juniors
I think Naden is more a reluctant passer rather than someone who doesn't have the skill. When he genuinely tries to put his winger away the pass is always a good one whether it is a flick or two handed pass, he just had a tendency to go himself to often. I will be very interested to see how he goes.
I don't remember him getting tackled with an open winger too much. Certainly not as much as Crichton did.

Kilkenny

Coach
Correct mate. Franklin2323 has a burner acct in WestyLife he got caught out today

There are times when the whole social media thing overwhelms me. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, What’s app or whatever i only ever use this forum and there our occasions when I think I shouldn’t.

Not sure about the whole burner account thing, but perhaps there are people more in the know than me.

Bring on Saturday night I guess.