What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Panthers Vs Cowboys - Panthers Stadium

Girds89

Bench
Burton is getting a run back there now

Naden should always have been in the centres.

Imo first priority for nsw cup should be playing players in the position they will be needed in fg. Naden will only ever play centre or wing in fg.

At fb, Edwards, Staines, critta ahead of him.

Girds89

Bench
Of course winning in nsw cup is important but preparing players for where they are most likely to play in fg should be the priority

Jane Murray

Bench
It appears that Franklin is ignoring me, who is taking Burton's place in the halves, and what happened to Naden?

franklin2323

Immortal
Naden should always have been in the centres.

Imo first priority for nsw cup should be playing players in the position they will be needed in fg. Naden will only ever play centre or wing in fg.

At fb, Edwards, Staines, critta ahead of him.

Yep should be to fix what flaws needed to go up

Girds89

Bench
Unfortunately I can't get to flegg, nsw cup or main games anymore. Work took me to Melbourne a few years ago.

Used to love watching all 3 grades.

Appreciate the updates!

Girds89

Bench
I've called him a plodder but I hope Eisenhuth comes out and has a great game. Would love to be proved wrong.

Same goes for momo. I think he is a bit of whare 2.0. Hope he proves me wrong.

Latest posts