What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 V Newcastle

Reduce error count and we could make a half decent team of this mob!

OK so who besides me thinks rumours of Fafita and McGuire are intended to put a bit of fire under our forward pack? Why look at old injury prone and ill-disciplined plonkers?

I think this slap up the side of the head treatment of a gun pack will do our repuration a deal of good! Bring on the slimeys next week.

Dragon David

First Grade
So proud of the boys today. Huge effort and belief and muscled up big time. While we were not perfect- we smashed them into submission. Hook & Co has the team playing for each other and showing great team spirit. Btw I don’t want to see a short kick off when we are leading ever again ..
Norman did this against the Cowboys as well I think and luckily in that game and this, those teams could not score. It is a percentage thing and if it comes off, you never know a length of the field try.

jeffdragon

Bench
Reduce error count and we could make a half decent team of this mob!

OK so who besides me thinks rumours of Fafita and McGuire are intended to put a bit of fire under our forward pack? Why look at old injury prone and ill-disciplined plonkers?

I think this slap up the side of the head treatment of a gun pack will do our repuration a deal of good! Bring on the slimeys next week.
Next week is a free hit
Nobody will tip us.

Gareth67

First Grade
Wow ! ! ! Who was that ? They played as if it was 2010 ! The defense was crunching , the commitment was 100% and they never once gave up their objective of taking the game to the Knights .

Well done boys and coaching staff .

It seems that our man Simms has finally found his old fire as did the entire Dragon pack .
I can truly dream as off today that the Big Red V will not let their supporters down again , as they will be in each game right to the end .

Last edited:

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
So Newcastle was perfect and we weren't with this rule. Just imagine if we didn't give them as many 6 agains or if we had 7 then we score more.
We missed a lot of tackles as well so, back to drawing board.
Ramsey's hands were all thumbs.

wait...so you’re not happy with that effort?