What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Love this jersey matchup. Some would say they clash, but I don’t think they do. I just wish the broncos used a lighter, less purple shade of maroon. Panthers kit is great. No side panels looks really nice
I would rather Brisbane went back to predominantly gold as their main colour, much like their early years. Having so much maroon for the market dominant Queensland team just makes them look like the Queensland SOO Reserve Grade side. Hell, tonnes of their fans rock up in Qld jerseys instead of Brisbane ones anyway.

Frailty

First Grade
I would rather Brisbane went back to predominantly gold as their main colour, much like their early years. Having so much maroon for the market dominant Queensland team just makes them look like the Queensland SOO Reserve Grade side. Hell, tonnes of their fans rock up in Qld jerseys instead of Brisbane ones anyway.

They will never go to predominantly gold, since the success of the club started in 1992-93 with the predominantly maroon jersey.

Saint Doc

Coach
Roosters - "we're going to wear our 1945 sky blue jersey with the red and white V"
Dragons - "sweet our brand new white/light grey with red and white V won't clash at all"

LOL, it’s not grey, it’s white with a faded image watermark. It will look white on field. So we’re calling sky blue vs white a clash now are we?

2445453728_dac053f474_b.jpg

Quick, we better replay every Dragons vs Sharks and Dragons vs Titans game in history :joy:

Plus, if you want to get your knickers in a knot, The Roosters are the ones who changed their colours. Red and white vee is kinda our thing

Latest posts