What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Targets

snout

First Grade
jesus christ snouty.
did you get on the crack pipe last night?

Off ya rocker!
I wasnt on the pipe birdie - but a guy who lives down the park shared his meds with me and l could see our future.
It was beautiful.
I saw Milf and Paps tipping a bucket of icy gatorade over bellyaches head.

myrrh ken

First Grade
He would be a bomber signing (ie getting the gang back together), unsure about the new direction.

I think he has plenty to offer tho

Tiger Shark

Bench
He's too inconsistent, seems mentally weak. I feel like he's the last player Fitz wants to bring in.

next minute Sharks sign Peachey for 4 years

chewsta

First Grade
Was disappointed when Peach left but I can't see him playing lock over Mcinness and I don't think he is any better than the options we have for the centres. (including Chambers if he stays on)
I could see Nikora making a decent Centre if needed though.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Would be formerly a feel good signing - which will eventually end in tears.
Romance of former glory days aren’t enough for me. He has just been chasing the buck basically and seeking a cosy armchair club to see his days out. Dragons will probally nab him

Frenzy.

Immortal
Would be formerly a feel good signing - which will eventually end in tears.
Romance of former glory days aren’t enough for me. He has just been chasing the buck basically and seeking a cosy armchair club to see his days out. Dragons will probally nab him

That's the point. Why buy back the farm? Nobody who has left has come back to bite. Includes Capewell.

shadowboxer

First Grade
That's the point. Why buy back the farm? Nobody who has left has come back to bite. Includes Capewell.
What about that disallowed try peachy almost got against maybe Canberra at the southern end of shark park….. that’s the type of scenario that is running through Facebook groups… when in reality, he’s just okay.
Only one who still makes gives me the shits was Preston or maybe seeing Steve Rogers on the front page of the Leader in a Stains jersey.

Latest posts