What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Targets

snout

First Grade
Any storm player we buy should be made to wear that jumper under their shark one.
Has chambers still git his old purple one?

chewsta

First Grade
I'd take Bubba at his asking price well before I'd take Hynes at his...it is such a classic case of hype inflated contracts. Hynes has had four very good games (and even then, Kennedy's best performances are to similar standard...running off a bottom eight losing side). Somehow the media has pumped up Hynes' value despite him doing a job in a dominant system on the back of dominant performances... Not saying he's not going places, but buyer beware!

Kennedy's advantage is being happy here, coming through with much of the squad in juniors, knowing the system and showing huge improvement from last year to this year. I think it's a huge mistake and a shit message to our nursery to go for another option in 2022. That's Wests Tigers type thinking, we wanna be thinkin in the Penrith mould with this crop

Spot on mate. :ok_hand:

txta2

Bench
It's no secret Burton won't be the last half to leave the Panthers. You'd be bloody mad not to be sniffing around the Penrith area for that position

R-15-3

Juniors
Player movements are about to hit over drive.
Surly Fitz would have a look at the cowboys squad and see “IF” there is anyone we want for next year and try and use Chad early release as a bargain tool.

Omnishark2

Juniors
I agree Kennedy's worth persevering with as our 1, he's a natural attacker with a great pass ... but although he's great with the sweep plays on either side, he really needs to backup through the middle more for any offloads like all the good fullbacks.

Plus his defence can be soft, needs to work on that a lot.

Ads

First Grade
I agree Kennedy's worth persevering with as our 1, he's a natural attacker with a great pass ... but although he's great with the sweep plays on either side, he really needs to backup through the middle more for any offloads like all the good fullbacks.

Yep. Does most things off the back of structure. Hope it’s just he needs to back himself more because he looks like exact opposite of a structure player.

snout

First Grade
Matt dufty.
Now that farker can run.
Fast.
Forrest Gump like.
In more ways than 1.
He would be great on the wing. Coming inside looking for an inside ball from luke kearey.

But he would want fullback money.

snout

First Grade
Probably get milford cheap.
After tonite pretty sure he would play for free.
Put him on the wing if dufty gets busted.

1990 sharkie

Juniors

Can be? It's as soft as it gets. If there is a break I just give up and concede that Kennedy won't do anything

Matt dufty.
Now that farker can run.
Fast.
Forrest Gump like.
In more ways than 1.
He would be great on the wing. Coming inside looking for an inside ball from luke kearey.

jesus christ snouty.
did you get on the crack pipe last night?

Off ya rocker!

imasharkie

Coach
FMD No way.
Take a good team and insert a milford and destroy the team.
I live in Brisbane and have a soft spot for the Broncos.
Milford has been hated by the supporters for the last couple of years.
He would become the Chad to us.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Milford is a shot duck - getting plenty of positive vibes with Coach Kevvie - who was sprouting how much better any broncos side is/ was compared to the current crop of players running around. No mention of the brains trust up in the coaches box

Frenzy.

Immortal
Matt dufty.
Now that farker can run.
Fast.
Forrest Gump like.
In more ways than 1.

Mouse thief

Special K

Coach
The balance of our squad is actually a bit surprising. We have a f**king ton of forwards if everyone is fit. I chucked the players I'd keep in italic but it looks as if we have 4-5 spots open assuming we move the dead wood on.

Tolman should stick around imo as our props are BHU, Pele, Hunt who are all impact style of players. Who knows what happens with Fifita. Liu would be a great addition when you look at his style vs what we have. But the middle is very crowded. Tolman could give us 80% of Liu at 25% of the cost. McInnes is going to be huge for us in the middle.

Hiroti seems to make sense as a third string winger for us at the right price. As does Trindall given we have no other f**king halves.

1. Kennedy
2. Ronaldo
3. Chambers
4. Raimen
5. Katoa
8. BHU
9. Brailey
10. Rudolph
11. Talakai
12. Graham
13. McInnes
14. Nikora
15. Wilton
16. Tracey
17. Pele
18. Williams
19. Taumoepeau
20. Lualua
21. Hunt
22. Trindall
23. Hiroti
24. Tolman
25. Metcalf
26. Fifita
27. Jack Martin

Clubs normally only fill 28 spots then add in development players before June 30th. It will be very interesting to see where we splash the cash. We need halves and backs badly.

Billy Smith, Liu and Watson would really fill the squad out and add in some depth. Then you take some flyers on guys like a Widdop, Ash Taylor, Milfraud... There are no halves out there ffs

Last edited: