What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 115 51.3%

• Total voters

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
The guys at TCT have said they will put their opinion forward at the end of the season ….

one actually said preliminary final is the minimum…..at the beginning of the year

but hey let’s bash a great website/team for not putting forward an opinion just yet and supporting the eels while the season is still being played….

chiefy1

Juniors
The guys at TCT have said they will put their opinion forward at the end of the season ….

one actually said preliminary final is the minimum…..at the beginning of the year

but hey let’s bash a great website/team for not putting forward an opinion just yet and supporting the eels while the season is still being played….

Call it as it is I'm sorry. The fans have a right to display their concerns.

Yeah, let's everyone hold back our honest opinions as to not displease the coaching hierarchy. Let's just discuss which players are not performing and give D+s to as many players as possible as long as BA and his staff are kept in cotton wool.

Kornstar

Coach

Yep, they are voluntarily putting their time into covering the Eels, why would they constantly criticise the club and be negative if they want to get interviews and stuff with the club?

The year is not over, sure it is likely that we finish 6th, maybe jag a week one win but then get destroyed week 2 but it hasn't happened yet so it makes sense for them to wait till the end of the season to give their honest opinion.

I don't get why people feel the need to lay the boot into them all the time.

Noise

Coach

Bullshit. They put an opinion forward a couple of days ago. Sixties still think BA is killing it. This week he stated:

However, right now, my faith in Brad Arthur remains as strong as ever.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Call it as it is I'm sorry. The fans have a right to display their concerns.

Yeah, let's everyone hold back our honest opinions as to not displease the coaching hierarchy. Let's just discuss which players are not performing and give D+s to as many players as possible as long as BA and his staff are kept in cotton wool.

as you said fans have the right to voice their concerns…and you can here, TCT, Facebook and Twitter….

you can give your opinion freely!!

and you do @chiefy1 and @ParraEelsFacts give your opinion!!

but what the f**k does that have to do with TCT?? Why do they need to be bagged as much as they do ?

why do you need bag them? They don’t bag your stupid Twitter feed?

TCT do a great job at giving us some info on training etc and interviews with officials. A lot more then your Twitter feed does!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Bullshit. They put an opinion forward a couple of days ago. Sixties still think BA is killing it. This week he stated:

Yes he does:

“Conversely, only blind support would say he is infallible. I haven’t agreed with every team selection or every bench rotation. But there have also been many occasions when I’ve been wrong in my initial reaction.

A quarter of a century ago, when Brian Smith was appointed to the Eels, I regarded him as potentially the next Jack Gibson. His first five years were glorious. His last five had their challenges. When he departed I breathed a sigh of relief.

Wooden spoon season aside, you can track the path that the Eels have taken under Arthur, from bottom of the table regulars to finals residents. That achievement has been one of the critical factors in the financial success of the football operation.

Should the time come when I believe that BA is not the man for the job, I will say so. My support of the club has always been paramount.

However, right now, my faith in Brad Arthur remains as strong as ever.”

And you think that shows TCT thinks BA is killing it…..I read it differently….

and Why the need to call out a site that does that shit load more then you have ever done to bring info to supporters?

anyhow if u listen to their podcasts they say at the end of the year they will give their opinion

Noise

Coach
Yes he does:

“Conversely, only blind support would say he is infallible. I haven’t agreed with every team selection or every bench rotation. But there have also been many occasions when I’ve been wrong in my initial reaction.

A quarter of a century ago, when Brian Smith was appointed to the Eels, I regarded him as potentially the next Jack Gibson. His first five years were glorious. His last five had their challenges. When he departed I breathed a sigh of relief.

Wooden spoon season aside, you can track the path that the Eels have taken under Arthur, from bottom of the table regulars to finals residents. That achievement has been one of the critical factors in the financial success of the football operation.

Should the time come when I believe that BA is not the man for the job, I will say so. My support of the club has always been paramount.

However, right now, my faith in Brad Arthur remains as strong as ever.”

And you think that shows TCT thinks BA is killing it…..I read it differently….

and Why the need to call out a site that does that shit load more then you have ever done to bring info to supporters?

anyhow if u listen to their podcasts they say at the end of the year they will give their opinion
Exactly. So right now they reckon BA is doing a bang up job. Delusional.

chiefy1

Juniors
as you said fans have the right to voice their concerns…and you can here, TCT, Facebook and Twitter….

you can give your opinion freely!!

and you do @chiefy1 and @ParraEelsFacts give your opinion!!

but what the f**k does that have to do with TCT?? Why do they need to be bagged as much as they do ?

why do you need bag them? They don’t bag your stupid Twitter feed?

TCT do a great job at giving us some info on training etc and interviews with officials. A lot more then your Twitter feed does!!

Yep, that's what I've said. They still support the coaching staff. I didn't disrespect them personally.

IFR33K

Coach

Ok. Tell the guys at TCT I said thanks and will reserve judgement until I’ve read their ever insightful, unbiased, honest and blue and gold opinions.

actually can you tell them to fast track their opinion on BA. I’m not sure I can continue life without reading their views.

hindy111

Post Whore
We lost RCG,Mahoney and Matterson all a few weeks. I'm sure it was Avenger who predicted this.

But we can hope for now is finishing 6th and getting Matterson and RCG back and a easy game.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Ok. Tell the guys at TCT I said thanks and will reserve judgement until I’ve read their ever insightful, unbiased, honest and blue and gold opinions.

actually can you tell them to fast track their opinion on BA. I’m not sure I can continue life without reading their views.
You didn’t actually bag them out!!

anyhow What does it matter what their opinion is?

there is plenty that have an opinion either way!!

But hey let’s put shit on a website that give more to fans then they take!! And that’s my whole point!!

bag out BA, call for his sacking!! Say he is crap!! But why bring TCT into it!!

I have learnt more about footy listening to their interviews with Gurr / Grima then anyone on here or TCT!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
His gone at end of the year surely unless we get into a preliminary final. We would be lucky to get past week 1. Club cant put up with this any longer. Who knows a fresh change may provide something next year. But we are at point of small-rebuild now and fresh start.

The dogs seem closer to a premiership then us

chiefy1

Juniors
Na just associated them with any “hard drugs”:

No, the people on hard drugs are totally separated. Nobody in TCT are on any sort of hard drugs.
All that I'm saying that its almost impossible not to find fault in what we are seeing on field especially in our defensive structure and predictable attack. Sure the players deserve calling out, but the coaches must be held accountable.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
No, the people on hard drugs are totally separated. Nobody in TCT are on any sort of hard drugs.
All that I'm saying that its almost impossible not to find fault in what we are seeing on field especially in our defensive structure and predictable attack. Sure the players deserve calling out, but the coaches must be held accountable.

Yeah Parramatta's defence is as effective as sydney current lockdown.

Leakage everywhere

chiefy1

Juniors
Back tracking ……

The earlier Eels supporters call it as they see informs the club what we are feeling. Sure we are not making decisions on what eventuates but the club sees through its supporters and sponsors concerns around the team's performance.
If the club feels change is necessary, time is of essence.
They gauge their concerns through the fans, sponsors and opinions through reviews.

Like I said timing is very important.

Latest posts