What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: Parra v Melbourne GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp 28/8/21

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Just reflecting on yesterday’s game. Probably one of the best Parra team performances in a long time. And then I wonder why is it that we can’t be on that Level more consistently? Because that type intensity, emotion and performance is what it takes to win the big games. And too often under BA we have not turned up for the finals. We have lacked that big game intensity and have just come out like it was a normal club game type of performance.

Hoping that BA finally has realised that the team being up for mental part of the game is just as important. Because if they play like that in the finals with that intensity, that’s Grand Final winning shit. And I never come out with those statements. I was so impressed with what I saw yesterday. Just need to replicate that.
Are you seriously suggesting that you are hoping that BA has finally worked out that playing with intensity is important?

If so, we’ve just plumbed into new depths.

Are you seriously suggesting that you are hoping that BA has finally worked out that playing with intensity is important?

If so, we’ve just plumbed into new depths.
8 years of the same shit. Im hoping that maybe after this game he has finally figured it out. If not, bye bye Charlie. He can’t be that dumb surely…

chiefy1

Juniors

If so, we’ve just plumbed into new depth

An assumption may be that the bush coach may be smarter than we think, and may have backed off the training intensity a month leading into the finals as the style we like to play maybe impossible to keep up for 25 rounds, hence our form drop off.
This could be the theory but could the bushie have the team peaking at the right time ?? I wouldn't have thought so but just maybe.

Gronk

Staff member
Ennis is not buying the hype that we can win the comp now. Said nobody ever, Mick ?

I listened to triple m yesterday and they where applauding our effort, nothing more, nothing less. Kent even suggested that we had laid down the blueprint to beat the Storm.

Matty Johns was joining Ennis and said that we just got Storm on an off night.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ennis is not buying the hype that we can win the comp now. Said nobody ever, Mick ?

I listened to triple m yesterday and they where applauding our effort, nothing more, nothing less. Kent even suggested that we had laid down the blueprint to beat the Storm.

Matty Johns was joining Ennis and said that we just got Storm on an off night.

They've been off for 5 or 6 weeks. That or just aren't as far ahead of pack as people thought.

Latest posts