What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: Parra v Melbourne GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp 28/8/21

I think Sivo and Opacic out injured were a blessing in disguise for us

Sivo is just too one dimensional, and has appeared either unfit or lazy a lot of this year

Penisini and Dunsters pace and footwork cant be underestimated in the win, was epic compared to what we have been having out wide, and also for kick returns
Sivo I 100% agree with. He’s been lazy and won’t be missed. Opacic I believe was made a scapegoat. He lacks pace but He was solid. Saying that Penisini potential keeps him in the team, he has got that little bit of X factor about him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

hindy111

Post Whore
So your explanation for the win is that Storm had an off night ? Not because we outplayed them ? Not that our effort areas made them play bad ?

We played quite well but still lots of improvement left. Our desperation in defense was great.
They where certainly off there best but have been for about 4 weeks now and still managed to win. We where the better side. I reckon we played at 7/10 of our potential. But had been playing about a 4. Storm where about 6/10 of there potential.
We still can improve. And we missed Matterson and RCG. They missed Finuacane and Big Nelson.

So stop twisitng words. Otherwise I might tell you to f**k of

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Sivo and Opacic out injured were a blessing in disguise for us

Sivo is just too one dimensional, and has appeared either unfit or lazy a lot of this year

Penisini and Dunsters pace and footwork cant be underestimated in the win, was epic compared to what we have been having out wide, and also for kick returns

Speed in scramble defense is something we had this week. It showed.
Dunsters simple draw and pass looked natural. Sivo on such a simple play I wouldn't be even confident he would execute it. Id lean towards him making it look hard.