What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith from everyone’s second favourite club in 2003 to absolute hated club in 2021:

Pantherjim.

Referee
I totally agree with this. I actually like the Storm these days

Plus the amount of b*tching Penrith fans write on here makes me want to poke my eye out with an ice picker

Hey, we’re only responding to the hatred we find on here.

And again my question is: Hatred for what?

I totally agree with this. I actually like the Storm these days

Plus the amount of b*tching Penrith fans write on here makes me want to poke my eye out with an ice picker
Never has so much talent been pissed away by a single club.

They need to understand that their player catchment is a little more than a breeding ground for the rest of us to steal from and pillage.

The sooner they embrace their natural place in the footy world, lower their expectations, the happier they will be.

They will never win a title under their liar of a coach. Even Barrett couldn’t stomach him and he has very high bullshit tolerance levels.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't understand why a select few Penrith fans are such oblivious, smug f**kwits? Most of them are great, and get in with the banter, but the vocal minority...Even if they did what some other clubs fans have done and embraced the hate for the players who deserve it they'd be better off. Look at Eels fans with Moses or Manly fans with some of their merkins.

Luai is a trash bloke, Pimples Cleary is arrogant and boring, Kikau is a downhill skier that makes Moses jealous and Edwards has absolutely no chin.

Like, I hope they win tomorrow...but only as the lesser of two evils? Probably three if you count Souths. Their coach is a blatant f**kwit, their players are largely unlikable or uninteresting, and the most vocal of their fans are oxygen thieves. Seems like a simple equation to me?

Hey, we’re only responding to the hatred we find on here.

And again my question is: Hatred for what?
Because psychotic posters stalk and bully people on other threads uninvited.

Turn up on the lu eels thread smugging about being f**kwits to people after the officials won the game for you.

Thats why people on lu hold a lot of you in contempt. You’re an exception, you, @Kilkenny and @ColdWetPanther. Except CWP is a Pom and doesn’t “get” the nrl yet. I’ve done my best to educate him.

Mob and his f**king bus!
Mob and his f**king bus!

And poor old @GongPanther, he’s a smug addict. He has knock off 50 points of his IQ to slum with you guys for the weekend, before chucking his suit back on and managing people for his working week. He’d be far better off with the Tigers we’re he’d be respected instead of being relied upon by you inbreds to give your club a modicum of respect. He’s wasting his footy life supporting you ugly lot.

Then there’s the pigs, but I’ve been threatened with execution by lu if I say their names.

A good club has been turned into a half way house for people with “Karen and related” issues.

As I’ve said, know your place in the game and we will all get along famously and live happily ever after.

Last edited:

dogslife

Coach
Penrith are exactly where Souths were 10 years ago.

Years of doing f**k all followed by a modicum of success. A whirlwind of smarm from their fanbase despite any real achievement. And 10,000 new accounts on LU, more than likely operated by the same 4 nuffies to drum up chatter about them.

Souths got many iterations of the LOL@Souffs threads, will there be a LOL@Riff thread started in its stead?

Pantherjim.

Referee
Because psychotic posters stalk and bully people on other threads uninvited.

Turn up on the lu eels thread smugging about being f**kwits to people after the officials won the game for you.

Thats why people on lu hold a lot of you in contempt. You’re an exception, you, @Kilkenny and @ColdWetPanther.

Even @murraymob and @soc123_au have gone feral lately. Co-smug disease.

If you can find a thread where I’ve “stalked and bullied other posters” you might have an argument, no?

as for “Officials winning the game for us” How about the ruling against Jerome Luali scoring a legit try against Mitchell Moses in an offside position?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...o/news-story/b2f846ba3f8b7977deb08ff6fbd2ffe5

Seems that shit refereeing decisions plague both our teams, no?

If you can find a thread where I’ve “stalked and bullied other posters” you might have an argument, no?

as for “Officials winning the game for us” How about the ruling against Jerome Luali scoring a legit try against Mitchell Moses in an offside position?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...o/news-story/b2f846ba3f8b7977deb08ff6fbd2ffe5

Seems that shit refereeing decisions plague both our teams, no?
Read again, I exempted you from the horror of the worst of your kin and heaped kindly praise.

The eels were robbed.

Ivan looked guilty in that press conference.

Because he’d got away with the footy crime of winning unjustly.

Then he cried crocodile tears about Newy packing up.

The eels guys and I were sickened by his hypocrisy and for me, he started growing whiskers and fur and seemed to be turning into a rodent.

His ghastly inner self was manifesting before us in physical form.

That’s your coach.

Last edited:

Pantherjim.

Referee
Penrith are exactly where Souths were 10 years ago.

Years of doing f**k all followed by a modicum of success. A whirlwind of smarm from their fanbase despite any real achievement. And 10,000 new accounts on LU, more than likely operated by the same 4 nuffies to drum up chatter about them.

Souths got many iterations of the LOL@Souffs threads, will there be a LOL@Riff thread started in its stead?

I’ve been a Penrith Supporter since childhood. (The mid 80’s) and have been posting on here since it’s conception (early millennium - current)

Again, your argument about “10,000 new accounts on LU, likely operated by the same 4 4 nuffies, to drum up chatter about them.” Again?

Glen

Bench
Seriously, how the fook do you warrant Melbourne's arrogance? By being part of their bubble?
By consistently making grand finals and winning premierships? And before you lean back on the salary cap rorts, it has been a long time and they are still winning.

Have always hated the Storm and probably now more than ever watching them master cheating tactics with every rule change and continue to attempt to injure people every set (both things Penrith are getting very good at too). It’s just pretending they don’t have a reason to be more arrogant is ridiculous

Glen

Bench
Fans thinking their own players are angels and not understanding why other teams want certain players to get hit by a bus is and always will be a common thing

I must admit, this has surprised me as well:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...ecome-the-new-team-nrl-fans-love-to-hate/amp/

Albeit, tomorrow arvo, if you’d rather get on the bandwagon of a team with zero local juniors and a track record of cheating via salary cap rorts as opposed to a club virtually founded on the best local junior development in the NRL all because: “Ivan Cleary, Wests Tigers… something… something” and “over-enthusiastic, smug post-try celebrations”, be my guest.

I feel sorry for you guys. Western Sydney is a shit hole and you are chokers.

Valheru

Coach
The fact that everyone apart from Penrith and souths fans are going for Melbourne today is all you need to know about the state of the Penrith club at the moment.

Act like hall of famers but have won f**k all.

Even the roosters got most of the neutral support in 2018 (GF) and 2019 (PF).

If Penrith do win today I would.. gulp.. have to support souths next week. They are more likeable than this current Penrith side.