What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Its a little off topic, but I am on the St Albans Arena mailing list from the last time I was in the UK.

If you enjoy a laugh I see Jimeoin is playing there on the 9th November. I’ve seen him many times over the years and he is always a good show and great night out. If you get the chance to see him you won’t regret it.
Wow; I walk past the arena a couple of times a week and hadn’t clocked that. Seen anime on a few times in the Uk, and always good for a reminiscent m, good laugh!! thanks for the tip!!

Is yeo the new Gavin cooper?

cooper only made rep teams because of Thurston now the same thing happening with yeo and Cleary

if they didn’t play for the same club Yeo would never of made the rep teams . Now he is all over TikTok acting like some kind of big shot

he has one of the most punch able faces in the game
As “punchable” as this blokes face??

B6CDAA51-2D58-4141-9ECD-7048A5C13C96.jpeg

maple_69

Bench
With the guys all heading off for family holidays the list of controversies sits at:
- Man has a cracked phone screen
- Drunk man sings opposition team song
- Drunk woman knocks over trophy
- Man’s mates breach COVID protocols
- Shit human broadcasts lack of contrition for being a shit human, best mates support him.

I don’t like May as a player or person. I preferred Tetevano and his attitude post indiscretion. I don’t like that our players publically support his attitude post indiscretion. Outside of that it’s a pretty tame 5 day post premiership bender.

ODC

Juniors
Looking to buy the premiers jersey but for the life of me can’t remember/find the members code to get my discount. Can someone please message it to me?

Black Diamond

Juniors
With the guys all heading off for family holidays the list of controversies sits at:
- Shit human broadcasts lack of contrition for being a shit human, best mates support him.

I don’t like May as a player or person. I preferred Tetevano and his attitude post indiscretion. I don’t like that our players publically support his attitude post indiscretion. Outside of that it’s a pretty tame 5 day post premiership bender.
This ⬆️

A bit of perspective is a wonderful thing

Iamback

Coach

Pretty much nailed it

WestyLife

First Grade

This is exactly what I've been trying to say.

Iamback

Coach
This is exactly what I've been trying to say.

I'd back those in the circle to know more about the attitude post conviction than those on the outside. No ex player, sponsor etc have said anything negative. So you'd think and hope he has learn't from it.

So I can't bag the players on that regard

WestyLife

First Grade
I'd back those in the circle to know more about the attitude post conviction than those on the outside. No ex player, sponsor etc have said anything negative. So you'd think and hope he has learn't from it.

So I can't bag the players on that regard

The optics are still bad. We're probably lucky we just won the comp and aren't a basket vase like the tigers so the fallout isn't as bad. Sponsors will back a winner often regardless of negative press.

Iamback

Coach
The optics are still bad. We're probably lucky we just won the comp and aren't a basket vase like the tigers so the fallout isn't as bad. Sponsors will back a winner often regardless of negative press.

Point me to a team who doesn't have dickhead though? I think sponsors are forgiving if it is 1 offs and improvement is made. It gives those trolls something to focus on but the grand scheme of things not an issue

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Post of the day Maple.

I'm getting towards my mid 60's.

The stories I've heard about players, (including the immortals) if they ever came to light.....rugby league as we know would go up in flames.

It's bad real bad.

So the media have their y fronts in a tangle over a couple of photos, and the words to a song, a trophy being dropped (which has happened many times before) and a playing singing another teams victory song whilst druenk. A blokes mates (not him) but mates braking the covid rules.....

PLEASE

These wouldn't even make the top 1,000 of things done.

On the whole rugby league players have never been better behaved.

Some opposition fans though (you point and I'll whistle) are nothing more than Karen's clutching their pearls whilst wearing a twin set and skirt.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Post of the day Maple.

I'm getting towards my mid 60's.

The stories I've heard about players, (including the immortals) if they ever came to light.....rugby league as we know would go up in flames.

It's bad real bad.

So the media have their y fronts in a tangle over a couple of photos, and the words to a song, a trophy being dropped (which has happened many times before) and a playing singing another teams victory song whilst druenk. A blokes mates (not him) but mates braking the covid rules.....

PLEASE

These wouldn't even make the top 1,000 of things done.

On the whole rugby league players have never been better behaved.

Some opposition fans though (you point and I'll whistle) are nothing more than Karen's clutching their pearls whilst wearing a twin set and skirt.
Media and other teams trying to bring us down via tall poppy syndrome.

They can try all they like, they've got nothing, we just laugh and laugh at them because we are 2021 NRL Premiers and they are not 🤣

Nothing they say can take away the fact that we are No1 and will be for at least the next 12 months.

Below is a delightful pic that a Souths supporter put on our forum after they got us in first semi.....I think its quite appropriate to use it now in light if all the garbage being spouted about our mighty club and our champion team.

Winners are grinners 😏Screenshot_20211007-223538_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: