What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 T20 WORLD CUP in UAE and Oman, Oct-Nov

TheParraboy

Staff member
And how crap are the Saffas if they can make The Admiral and The Toyman look like cricketers ?

Their bowling lineup is pretty good, credit where credit is due

Batting wise they are bottom of the barrel, if Dekock does nothing, then very little mustard afterwards unless Miller tees off

They should have picked Faf, he was available and killed it in the IPL, would have brought in Smith like experience as well

TheParraboy

Staff member
Great win Straya

I see Warnie wants Stoinis at first drop, what an embarrassment of riches, Marsh or Stoinis 😂

is there anyone sane involved in planning?

Id like Shane Warne to be our sole selector for a full 12 month period in all formats. Where we play India in a test series, and poms in white ball cricket as part of the schedule

If we get less than 50% win ratio (includes draws in the equation) then he is banned for life anything to do with cricket

12 months pain, for eternal bliss , its worth it

I was reading that SA cricket wanted him back for the Cup. Was sure I saw his name in their squad or was it a senior moment. eek!.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm happy with MMarsh at 3, he deserves a go. The problem is that these pitches aren't conducive to levers, the shambles that was the WI in the first game shows that. Guys going out looking to hit 'maximums' are probably going to struggle especially ones that have been out of form for 67 years like Finch .

TheParraboy

Staff member
yep... I'd go Special Steve...

If you do ok here it'll be behind the bowlers, not levers and toys

Not sure

Bowlers will keep us interesting in most games, but ultimately we need couple of guys to step up in this format and destroy

Its happened across all formats for us last decade plus. Bowlers keep us in a game, or set things up nicely , but batting let us down far too often

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
Not sure

Bowlers will keep us interesting in most games, but ultimately we need couple of guys to step up in this game and destroy

Its happened across all formats for us last decade plus. Bowlers keep us in a game, or set things up nicely , but batting let us down far too often
Then give your best bat as many balls as possible, surely?

anyway T20 so not sure why I care, guess it’s because we’re in home detention here :(. Even T20 seem ok in that context

Latest posts