What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Or the media just played it themself. Joined some dots and made a few assumptions on the way.
Guth hadn't signed and they knew that Parra where in negotiations. They need stories.
Guth is a media favourite and so is Parra. Any news on them where sure to get attention.

no doubt, some of that mixed in, which further enforces my point that we don't know if Gutho was behind all the media releases

hineyrulz

Post Whore
no doubt, some of that mixed in, which further enforces my point that we don't know if Gutho was behind all the media releases
So poor little nieve Gutho has no say in what his manager does??? He could of knocked the media circus on the head at any time and he chose not to do so. It’s well within his rights to do so but it doesn’t make him look any less a cock IMO.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So poor little nieve Gutho has no say in what his manager does???

did I say that ?

truth is, none of us know what is said between him and his agent and who is responsible for the media articles

I would imagine that Ayoub would be more accessible to the journos than Gutho, but we just don't know for sure

hineyrulz

Post Whore
did I say that ?

truth is, none of us know what is said between him and his agent and who is responsible for the media articles

I would imagine that Ayoub would be more accessible to the journos than Gutho, but we just don't know for sure
It’s the second time it’s happened, either Guth is absolutely gutless when it comes to his manager or he’s happy with the way it was played out in the media. For the second time……..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It’s the second time it’s happened, either Guth is absolutely gutless when it comes to his manager or he’s happy with the way it was played out in the media. For the second time……..

maybe he did or maybe he didn't, either way no one knows for sure

hindy111

Post Whore
The club had a figure and paid him what they wanted. That's all that matters.
I doubt MON went and three him another 200k due to the media. 50k? Maybe they squeezed that more out of them. It's an insignificant amount.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The club had a figure and paid him what they wanted. That's all that matters.
I doubt MON went and three him another 200k due to the media. 50k? Maybe they squeezed that more out of them. It's an insignificant amount.
The main damage wasn’t on our cap, it’s how we looked in the media. It made our club look weak and unprofessional. Something the club has been striving to get away from for years. It also doesn’t help it’s the club captain.

hindy111

Post Whore
The main damage wasn’t on our cap, it’s how we looked in the media. It made our club look weak and unprofessional. Something the club has been striving to get away from for years. It also doesn’t help it’s the club captain.

Who remembers it but? Most do not. And most do not care.
Gutherson is paid over imo. But what he brings off the field is what makes him worth it. Maybe read the cum throw and you'll see he is always the one coming first and pushing guys at training. He is the one everyone is trying to beat.
This says a lot. He is the yardstick and makes younger guys want to challenge themself to beat him so they improve.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who remembers it but? Most do not. And most do not care.
Gutherson is paid over imo. But what he brings off the field is what makes him worth it. Maybe read the cum throw and you'll see he is always the one coming first and pushing guys at training. He is the one everyone is trying to beat.
This says a lot. He is the yardstick and makes younger guys want to challenge themself to beat him so they improve.
You read that stuff and that makes his behaviour allowing his manager to drag our club through the mud all the more disappointing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So poor little nieve Gutho has no say in what his manager does??? He could of knocked the media circus on the head at any time and he chose not to do so. It’s well within his rights to do so but it doesn’t make him look any less a cock IMO.
Absolutely. "Leaving it in the hands of my manager" means he is happy with the grub's tactics.

84 Baby

Referee
LOL the timeline.

If you click the link, there’s a link to another article (DON’T CLICK THE LINK) where Mahoney “explains” why he signed with Dogs and how he told BA (REPEAT DO NOT f**kEN CLICK THAT LINK!).
I believe he hired the Popemobile and whispered as he drove past where BA was getting a relaxing Thai massage.

Stef carried about 5 Panthers over their line to score that day.

I think it was a case where your recruitment got him confused with ball boy you wanted to retain or that blathering idiot Matterson was distracting you.

I agree with the Guthonian comments. He’s a 100% footballer, but is unwell emotionally to play the sleazy rat contract game.

No one should talk to him socially. He’s a bit creepy. More like Prince Andrew than King Gutho. He didn’t sweat during his contract talks and he’s never met his agent before in his life.

I’ve been warned off talking about rheed. I don’t want a virus sent to my computer.

On a positive side, you’ve still got the awesome Bea and Moses is finally playing good footy.

Last edited:

Latest posts