What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10 2022: Non Parra games - MaGiC RoUnD

hindy111

Post Whore
Storm had 38% of the ball. Probably never happened before.

We've been over this before. Amd your reason why we win. We control possesion.
Penrith forced 4 drops outs which is good football and had possesion returned 6 times by putting on points vs Storms 1 time.
So that's 10 kicks back to them vs 1 via not luck bot good controlled rugby league.
They had their pants pulled down. But Storm did struggle with 2 of best players and trying to chase them down forced errors etc.... I feel Storm are still the best side. After yesterday I am not 100% now convinced. I wish the 2 stars played

Eelogical

Referee
It's muggy out. Went for a walk earlier and the humidity is quite sapping for this time of year. Rain related no doubt. This game reminds me of our game in the NT. Once a team gets a lead they go on with it while the other team can't keep up.

hindy111

Post Whore

Penrith where up in their faces and giving it to them. Storm had to play catch up which meant they had no control of the flow of the game and forced things. Against weaker sides perhaps ifs easier to push passes as have more time. But Penrith fast moving d3fense line forced errors.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Penrith where up in their faces and giving it to them. Storm had to play catch up which meant they had no control of the flow of the game and forced things. Against weaker sides perhaps ifs easier to push passes as have more time. But Penrith fast moving d3fense line forced errors.
Yeah I reckon most agree mate.

yy_cheng

Coach
Which was my point earlier. We cop a loss after being savaged by injuries and the Do you want BA as coach ? thread get plucked from page 3 and gets pumped for the next week. Weird huh ?
I haven't read every thread but i disagreed with shifting Dyl to centre and JA to 5/8th.

Just as johns and wishart, they are backups and they were in the spine coz of injuries and they werent that good.

We replaced one of our spine with a backup and although ja was just average as expected, we weakened our spine. However, we shifted an inform 5.8th to the centres. If Dyl was playing like last year, then fair enough coz his attack was crap last year. But this year, his attack has been very good. So weakening our spine not because of an injury in the spine was a poor decision. I still think Matto to centre in attack and Dyl to defend at centre if we are worried with Matto's lateral defense.

If JA came in and played like Tim Smith when he came in, then I wouldn't have an issue either.

In regards to keeping BA, I too think it's time to replace him. If he had won a gf or got the team to the gf a coupla times in his stay, then I would keep him.

But his tenure has been long and it's time for a change. Especially in 2024 where our squad is not settled yet. Good chance for a new coach to build what he wants. Our 2 halves aren't even signed for 2024 at this point in time.

strider

Post Whore
Is it just me or did no one look particularly keen to celebrate with ricky on the sideline?

Latest posts