What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 20/5/22

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Doesn't mean he was wrong, you only have to see how we have attacked historically in all Bea's time here. The only time ww really go through the middle is when Guth takes a scoot. But yeah thoughts in my head.
Fast hookers are very expensive. They're the ones who tend to run a lot at any team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah I don’t understand why Gutho is pushing him out of the way each time there’s an opportunity. If I was the coach I’d be letting Gutho know it’s not on.

imagine rheed pushing Gutho into the line of defense and he taking gutho’s role at fb.
Gutherson takes the run because he is quicker, which doesn't say much for Mahoney.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
17 May, 2022

Kikau inked a four-year deal while Mahoney’s contract was reportedly worth $2.4m over three years.

Likely overstated but would certainly be more than the $500k per year hypercritical merkins thought we could get him for if we'd only 'shown him respect' by opening with our highest offer.

Pazza

First Grade
They aren’t thoughts in your head.

because Ba has started games with stone, Edwards and Gutho at hooker. Proof is in the pudding. Maybe doesn’t understand the attacking potential from there or rate the position in terms of points

I think BA lacks a wholistic approach to the game of rugby league

Front load, collision, eyes up...... this concludes your training

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Peats said similar when he left for the Titans, it's hardly a shock.

Two of Bea's all time favs De Gois and Prichard loved leading the line speed and chasing the collision, but were about as creative as you. But yeah thoughts in my head.
Peats played group 7 yesterday at 31, a good indication of what NRL clubs think of him….BA probably got the best from Peats within his capabilities…

Latest posts