What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 20/5/22

Gronk

Staff member
I was sure it was mentioned it was a four year contract and this says it is. So around 600k a year.

It’s a source off

$800k x 3 years.

IFR33K

Coach

King-Gutho94

Coach
I was thinking today when was the last time we were actually behind on the scoreboard with less then 5 mins and had to score a try to win the game and actually did it.

As our track record isn't very good.

I went back through our scorelines trying to remember games.

Would I be correct Shane Shackleton back in 2011 against the titans at the old parra stadium is the last time we have done so.

I didnt include games where the scores were level.

Does anyone remember any other famous last ditch tries to come from behind in the past decade.

Gronk

Staff member
Do wrong ones count? Or only if you’re a mod?
You guys are so transparent. It just has to be that he left for low coin, because if he left for $800k, you wouldn’t be able play the blame game.

The dogs haven’t even announced Reed or Kikau officially so all we have is sources. Two sources and one is just as likely to be true or made up as the other.

Latest posts