What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin I - Wed 8 Jun - NSW 10-16 QLD @ Accor

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Queensland

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Wtf is going on?
This is state of origin, state against state, mate against mate, date against Wang Where's the hate?

Where's the passion?

Where's the sledging? Where's the Queensland spirit? Where's the underdog status claiming? Where's the illness going through the Queensland camp? Where's the NSW pre game alcohol related hijinx?

If origin is dead then I propose a new series: Baldies v Hairies. Now that's a rivalry.

SBD82

Coach
Wtf is going on?
This is state of origin, state against state, mate against mate, date against Wang Where's the hate?

Where's the passion?

Where's the sledging? Where's the Queensland spirit? Where's the underdog status claiming? Where's the illness going through the Queensland camp? Where's the NSW pre game alcohol related hijinx?

If origin is dead then I propose a new series: Baldies v Hairies. Now that's a rivalry.
NSW isn’t shit anymore. Which means that Origin is dead in QLD

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Wtf is going on?

Where's the passion?

E64BFBB7-D0CF-416D-8FC7-39F7913467CC.jpeg

mozza91

Coach
Pearce didn't go missing everything he did was shit, not sure what your next comment means ?
Cleary’s first 9 games for NSW.
I’d argue that other than murdering that overlap one time Pearce was more passive than actually playing shit for most of his Origin games.

Latest posts