What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin I - Wed 8 Jun - NSW 10-16 QLD @ Accor

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Queensland

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Queensland have the better side on paper. $2.50 is an absolute steal.
Do they, though? I doubt Wighton and Crichton will stay in their current roles, Freddy probably playing some weird mind games and will swap them. Lose plenty of strike without Latrell and Turbo, but Critta and Staggs are pretty bloody handy replacements. With the best half in the game pulling the strings, should be plenty of points in that Blues side.

mxlegend99

Referee
Brad Fittler wants o lose this series.

Wighton at centre. Failed last time turbo and Mitchell were out.
Tupou in for JAC.
Dropping A. Crichton and keeping Martin.
Crichton on bench instead of starting.
No Hynes?

Queensland have a better side IMO.

Reflector

Juniors
I've questioned Freddy in the past and been proven wrong enough to hold judgment on this one. Hopefully Latrell gets back while the series is still a live one.

moffla

Bench
I play football of the round ball variety. I once had a fill in coach who played a formation of two banks of 5, and switched the defenders with the attackers.

We won because we had the better players.

I'm starting to think Freddy was the coach.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
** Limp Biskit
Joe Biden Smile GIF

Munky

Coach
If Yeo gets knocked out NSW just can’t recover. Actually, the NRL can’t even recover from that

Yeoweh must be benevolent.

Since ascending to be a deity the one true god has allowed himself to lose 50% of grand finals and 50% of origin series he has played in. Really we won't know which way the great one will lean for a few weeks yet as far as the 2022 series is concerned.

Iamback

Coach
Yeoweh must be benevolent.

Since ascending to be a deity the one true god has allowed himself to lose 50% of grand finals and 50% of origin series he has played in. Really we won't know which way the great one will lean for a few weeks yet as far as the 2022 series is concerned.

Well the one SOO he lost. Wighton was centre