What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
So his media mates are already ok’ing it . Was not spur of the moment . Spur of the moment was AFB on the field and he got suspended and coped so much shit for saying one word .

mave

Coach
Stick needs to follow Russell Crowes lead and get a book of feuds going.

A real one this time, not the limp wristed Souths one.

Nealo 12

Bench
Snoop Dog GIF by Originals

nick87

Coach
I'm just glad that Ricky, being the man's man that he is, doesn't have his life sullied on a daily basis by having to work with any weak gutted dogs.

View attachment 64664

classic weak gutted dog behaviour on display here.
But you expect that from clubs like the roosters. Stuart wouldn’t have blokes in his team who tried to headbutt a blokes foot

simmo05

Bench
Vlandys : it’s an off colour remark , I’ll crack him good .
Salmon : is it all about money ? What about my honour ?
Vlandys : I’ll fine him 200 K !
Salmon :Oh that’s great …. what’s next he gets to f**k me for a million ?
‘Vlandys : He wants to f**k you ?
Vlandys: what salmon say?

Stewart's kid : he said my mum was getting a 90lb mole removed from her arse. The implication being her arse is that big, she could get a 90lb mole removed off it. (Cries)

Avenger

Immortal
What would be the sanction if he has said it about a referee? There’s your starting point. Stuart is an entitled coward who conveniently uses his family whenever it suits him. We heard the same thing when he left the Eels.

Easily up there with the biggest grubs that have ever been involved in the game and it always happens as a deflection tactic when he is losing.

#loser
#sook
#narcissist

Latest posts