What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Generalzod

Immortal
Stuart was sacked as Australian coach immediately after called Klein a cheat the morning after the 2008 WC Final. Regardless of the history between he/his family & Salmon, he clearly hasn’t learned anything in the past 14 years. Very concerning behaviour on Stuart’s part. He should have no place in the game.
well after what happened to the Tigers he was right..lol

What would be the sanction if he has said it about a referee? There’s your starting point. Stuart is an entitled coward who conveniently uses his family whenever it suits him. We heard the same thing when he left the Eels.

Easily up there with the biggest grubs that have ever been involved in the game and it always happens as a deflection tactic when he is losing.

#loser
#sook
#narcissist
Walked from the Eels when it got too touch for him. Could say the same about his stint at NSW. could argue that was weak gutted.

got sacked from the Roos after losing a game by 14 points and blaming the referee the next morning. That is also weak gutted.

Told 12 Parra players they weren’t required over an overhead projector. That is also weak gutted.
M

Walked from the Eels when it got too touch for him. Could say the same about his stint at NSW. could argue that was weak gutted.

got sacked from the Roos after losing a game by 14 points and blaming the referee the next morning. That is also weak gutted.

Told 12 Parra players they weren’t required over an overhead projector. That is also weak gutted.
M
I don’t know the projector story; can you elaborate?

nick87

Coach

M

That's not remotely accurate. He left the parra job because the Raiders job opened up and that was his dream coaching job. Had nothing to do with the job being too tough, in fact the project situation pretty clearly shows he was very much up for that challenge, not that i think he'd have been successful mind you... but to paint it as him walking because the job was too hard is grossly inaccuate haha

Bazal

Post Whore
I don’t know the projector story; can you elaborate?

I can't remember if it was full time or even half time but at some stage late in his only year at Parra the players walked in and he had 12 or so names up on an overhead projector, and he just said "if your names up there you can talk to your manager and f**k off next year"

I can't remember if it was full time or even half time but at some stage late in his only year at Parra the players walked in and he had 12 or so names up on an overhead projector, and he just said "if your names up there you can talk to your manager and f**k off next year"
Okay; thanks. Class human being.