What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Souths. Posts by @iamback are all opinion based

Murraymob1

Juniors
If we play them in the semi final just send martin in there face all game Mitchell and Walker will snap for sure .A few easy penalties

Kilkenny

Coach
What is Dylan’s injury? I saw he was on the couch last night on the Matty Johns post game show but didn’t get to listen in. Did he confirm the nature of his injury.

BxTom

Bench
Hold the phone!! I thought there were no easy games.
And he is still saying it. What's the problem? We are 3/4 of our spine down and souths are top 4 at home. We will be up against it. We might win, but the smrt money is probably on the bunnies.

WestyLife

First Grade
And he is still saying it. What's the problem? We are 3/4 of our spine down and souths are top 4 at home. We will be up against it. We might win, but the smrt money is probably on the bunnies.

He's saying it's an easy game for souths.

I can see a way for us to win though and that's with winning field position. Souths don't have Storms composure to deal with 50 tackles in their own half.

The Realist

Juniors
What is Dylan’s injury? I saw he was on the couch last night on the Matty Johns post game show but didn’t get to listen in. Did he confirm the nature of his injury.

Sterum. Got absolutely brutalised by CHN. CHN looked like he was out there to hurt us. He hurt Taylan May as well.

You could possibly blame last weeks loss on him.