What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Eelementary

Post Whore
You are in hardest division in NFL. Could argue 3 of best QBs. Id say all 4 would be in the top 10. Carr at the back end.

I've been saying that Carr is an average QB for years, but Raiders fans love the guy.

He's not our messiah.

Having said that, he's not our problem - a putrid secondary, and inability to stop the run, are massive issues for us.

Plus, we have one of the highest paid O-lines in the NFL, and I'm not sure they are earning their keeps.

Last edited:

jk13

First Grade
bahahaha i thought nfcw would be winless yet some how "lets ride" f**ked it up. gonna be interesting to see how we go against seattle next week at home.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bills looked ok first up. Destroyed the Bradbury rams who never deserved to wIn a sb. It showed in this game. It was great to also see more Bills fans in the stadium than the * Asterisk Rams whoโ€™s super bowl win should have the same scrutiny as the patriots wins.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Ps Josh Allen is actually not an Awesome an qb but dead set an awesome athlete. I think he is kinda SBW with his natural gifts. The guy was a gun at basketball, could throw a 90mph pitch in base ball, huge, naturally strong but actually deceptively very quick too.
Amazing athlete.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Allen, Mahomes, Herbert and burrow to a lesser extent are the new breed of generational quarter backs and tbh even the best Manning vs Brady match up doesnโ€™t come close already to a Mahomes vs Allen match up. It is much watch tv and exciting for the nfl

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Fins have beaten Pats 8 of the last 10 games in Miami.

They don't like the Florida heat from Boston.
Yeah and with Tua as QB. The master of the 5 yard bombs.

Tua is the new version of Sam Bradford. You just know sonething is missing from his game. Everyone can see it apart from fins fans ๐Ÿ˜…. They will even try to argue he is too 15. He would be lucky to make 3rd string on the bills team. And I am serious, you could argue case kennum is a better qb

Eelectrica

Referee

Tua is the new version of Sam Bradford. You just know sonething is missing from his game. Everyone can see it apart from fins fans ๐Ÿ˜…. They will even try to argue he is too 15. He would be lucky to make 3rd string on the bills team. And I am serious, you could argue case kennum is a better qb
I don't think too many fins fans are entirely onboard with Tua or calling him the greatest ever. This is a make or break year for him. He's not the worst in the league, we're not calling him the best right now either.

Next up we've got the Ravens, so that's going to be a big test and good indicator of where we're at.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Allen, Mahomes, Herbert and burrow to a lesser extent are the new breed of generational quarter backs and tbh even the best Manning vs Brady match up doesnโ€™t come close already to a Mahomes vs Allen match up. It is much watch tv and exciting for the nfl

Do think it's possible Lawrence ends up a flop or do you feel he will shine once Jags get a decent roster?

King-Gutho94

Coach

I am not very technical with QB's and what there strengths and weaknesses are so your probably better to comment on it then me.

He has the best win% of a QB for Miami since Marino retired so he seems an improvement with the fans considering what has been before him.

Eelectrica

Referee
I am not very technical with QB's and what there strengths and weaknesses are so your probably better to comment on it then me.

He has the best win% of a QB for Miami since Marino retired so he seems an improvement with the fans considering what has been before him.
Wow, kind of surprised that his win % is the best since Marino.

I vaguely remember Fiedler replacing Marino. A solid QB who had his moments, but had a great defence and running game was pretty good too. Thought his win % would have been better. Then again we've been mostly a basket case since Marino retired. Churning coaches and QB's, still not getting any where with an occasion bright spot of a spot in the playoffs for a week. Haven't made the AFC championship since I can remember. Even the West Tigers of the NFL - the Jets have at least made an AFC championship.

Tua is certainly not as spectacular as Mahomes or Allen, but he's thrown more TD's than int's so that's a start. Tua has some weapons to throw to this year, so it's his time to shine if he's up to it.

hindy111

Post Whore

Tua I don't rate. Reminds me of Mariotta

Latest posts