What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

jk13

First Grade
Dunno about philli, still seeing hurts doing mistakes but is improving. They’re in an easy group as well. But def in the conversation. Green Bay might b like the niners and the defence gets them thru to finals

Eelementary

Post Whore
Las Vegas scored their first defensive touchdown in 3 years, against Denver...

It says it all, really... No wonder we can't win games...

hindy111

Post Whore
Dunno about philli, still seeing hurts doing mistakes but is improving. They’re in an easy group as well. But def in the conversation. Green Bay might b like the niners and the defence gets them thru to finals

Yeah I am the same. Hurts was hot for 3 games but played easy opponents.
I reckon Jags might be a smokie.
Bills seem like the team to beat.

hindy111

Post Whore
No, absolutely not.

Out secondary is abysmal, our run defence is non-existent, and Derek Carr is a bum.

I don't think they been terrible. Lost 3 games by a total of 7 points in regular time. Cards also scored in an OT win. Little luck they are 4 -0
I can see them going on a run

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't think they been terrible. Lost 3 games by a total of 7 points in regular time. Cards also scored in an OT win. Little luck they are 4 -0
I can see them going on a run

The problem is also that in those 3 games, I think we've scored 3 touchdowns - have to do more than score 1 touchdown a game to be a threat.

Last game against Denver, Carr threw for 189 yards, with no TD's....the guy is so, so ordinary.

Last edited: