What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

horrie hastings

First Grade
I was having dinner in that area up to four times a week lol

Bella bruta near the Marley bar

then one in the back streets near the cop shop and one down in enmore

plus you’ve got Alexandria not far away either

fitness playground marrickville is one of my favourite gyms in Sydney but it’s too far for me now

To be honest, still haven't tried Bella Brutta yet as it is always packed when we go past but often go to Atom Thai which is roughly just across the road from Bella Brutta.
Was a regular at Kuletos near the Marley bar also before the pandemic but haven't been for a while, their cocktail happy hour was great.

Wb1234

Referee
To be honest, still haven't tried Bella Brutta yet as it is always packed when we go past but often go to Atom Thai which is roughly just across the road from Bella Brutta.
Was a regular at Kuletos near the Marley bar also before the pandemic but haven't been for a while, their cocktail happy hour was great.
Yeh they had the best cocktails
We used to go around 2010

Cocktails with snickers or mars bars in them

what’s not to like ?

siv

First Grade
So glad i bought a home unit before the prices went crazy everywhere, bought into St Peters in 1997 , quick walk or bus ride to Newtown, Enmore and Marrickville, really love the south end of King St as it is closest to where i live, some great eating places along there, sometimes it is hard to work out where you want to go out for dinner with so many great options close by, i wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
Would have been a good spot to visit the original proposed 120k stadium

I was having dinner in that area up to four times a week lol

Bella bruta near the Marley bar

then one in the back streets near the cop shop and one down in enmore

plus you’ve got Alexandria not far away either

fitness playground marrickville is one of my favourite gyms in Sydney but it’s too far for me now
Ah yeah Westwood and the cafe next door soul brew? Best coffee in Sydney. Newtown was the beneficiary of the lockdowns and still has a good food scene.
I have a rental, well my old house there. A bit noisy to live but great to hit up.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Exactly. Two home grounds is probably fair but more than that makes no sense
Sounds like NSW govt weren't budging on the accor deal, Souths usually take 2 games on the road to maximise revenue, chuck in MW as their home game that's three on the road. Maybe 1 at Allianz was the only concession they could get out of NSW govt? Presumably it will be against Roosters?

westerntiger

Juniors
Could be a return of the Perth game. Hopefully at NIB? Although it's not clear who will be playing at Sunshine Coast given that it is now absent from The Dolphins' plans

I've got to say, the new SFS is unreal. We may have got a bit of a walloping but the experience at the ground is great.
Way better than the old stadium.
I didnt eat there so I cant comment on that, but I was prepared to pay for a few beers and that was no issue, really quick turn around time.
I've only been to Parra Stadium when it was covid restricted and there were only about 500 in there, it too was unreal but I cant compare as I havent been when it was full.
I was at Leichardt earlier in the day and that was fun as well. I ate there as the food was pretty good and very reasonably priced.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Could be a return of the Perth game. Hopefully at NIB? Although it's not clear who will be playing at Sunshine Coast given that it is now absent from The Dolphins' plans
We had Roosters and Bulldogs both locked in on 3 year deals before covid hit. Not sure if those deals are dust or will be resurrected? Souths have a good following here and would be good to have them back.

westerntiger

Juniors
We had Roosters and Bulldogs both locked in on 3 year deals before covid hit. Not sure if those deals are dust or will be resurrected? Souths have a good following here and would be good to have them back.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the Roosters were only planning on doing that during the Allianz rebuild. Then the pandemic hit.

Latest posts