What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Townsville 23/9/22

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
@SLRBRONCOS ????? Another perfectly captured meme. With mins to go i thought i was going to expire it was that bad. Don't think i can handle another one.
I expired at the 2015 GF. Haha - I was so drunk and my heartbeat probably went from 300bpm to 3bpm, and I just sat there staring at the stadium floor for about 45 minutes. I’d only wish such pain for Melbourne supporters.

This sport can do the most fkd things to us. I’m so behind parra and their fans come Sunday. ❤️❤️

Gazzamatta

Coach
I honestly thought we where belted out of it and had no idea how still in it.
At 20-12 I thought they run away. Once we got ahead it was too much I got nervous. So turned off and walked around the block. Then checked in on here to see the comments. I wanted to see my friends here's reactions.
And who stood up? The man I picked at the start of the year to have a huge season Shaun LANE. REMEMBER AFTER ONE TRIAL I SAID IT. I f**king said it.
I could feel the energy. I predicted we would win our last 3 and also win the grand final against Penrith next week. This is like my dream. How good is it.
Whe whon bhuddy!

Gazzamatta

Coach
I’m sure they were looking down on us laughing at us screaming like idiots. My neighbour gave me a funny look when I took some rubbish out this morning. He can f**k of!!
Mate I crashed at 2am then woken at 3 by my boy sending me an add for Grand Final T Shirts. Ffs! Hes turning into me. Been awake ever since. Replay and reading. Its been a night thats for sure.