What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Townsville 23/9/22

strider

Post Whore
We’re GOING to a GF. I’m so f**king pumped. I reckon I was getting booted from the Bowlo I was so rowdy. Lucky I had my 6 year old daughter with me. Courtesy bus was done (which is ridiculous) but they decided to drive us home 🤣
How is PJ handling it?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Honestly, all they can tell us is it's a virus, and to keep giving him paracetamol, and keeping his fluids up.

My heart is broken, because he has been crying all day, feeling burning hot, and shivering cold, at the same time, and the meds do nothing, and I cannot help him.

But that's beside the point.

I am so proud to be an Eel!
You stay calm for him and when he's older you can tell him about the time he was crook and Parramatta played a famous victory.

84 Baby

Referee
I've had the day from hell - my beautiful baby boy has had fevers of 40 degrees all day, and has been shivering as well; he has had blue lips, and blue fingers.

He spent 8 hours in hospital this morning, and Panadol, and Nurofen, did nothing to touch the fever.

Naturally, I completely forgot the game was on, until.

I checked the scores when it was 12-all.

I just checked the score again... I'm totally blown away.

Did we play well, guys?
Honestly, no. Just watch a replay. You’ll still be shitting yourself.

Hope your kids ok. Hopefully just going blue to show his support

Gronk

Staff member
I've had the day from hell - my beautiful baby boy has had fevers of 40 degrees all day, and has been shivering as well; he has had blue lips, and blue fingers.

He spent 8 hours in hospital this morning, and Panadol, and Nurofen, did nothing to touch the fever.

Naturally, I completely forgot the game was on, until.

I checked the scores when it was 12-all.

I just checked the score again... I'm totally blown away.

Did we play well, guys?
They won for you mate. 👍

hindy111

Post Whore
I honestly thought we where belted out of it and had no idea how still in it.
At 20-12 I thought they run away. Once we got ahead it was too much I got nervous. So turned off and walked around the block. Then checked in on here to see the comments. I wanted to see my friends here's reactions.
And who stood up? The man I picked at the start of the year to have a huge season Shaun LANE. REMEMBER AFTER ONE TRIAL I SAID IT. I f**king said it.
I could feel the energy. I predicted we would win our last 3 and also win the grand final against Penrith next week. This is like my dream. How good is it.

eel01s

Bench
Eelementary I hope your boy is OK mate. We are all thinking of you and your family.

I can't believe how calm I was at the end there, I just think it is finally our year this year. Usually my heart is racing but not tonight! We have a tight group, and proved we can defend when it counts.

Also, unbelievable sacrifice from Moses. He will be on fire next week.

yy_cheng

Coach
I honestly thought we where belted out of it and had no idea how still in it.
At 20-12 I thought they run away. Once we got ahead it was too much I got nervous. So turned off and walked around the block. Then checked in on here to see the comments. I wanted to see my friends here's reactions.
And who stood up? The man I picked at the start of the year to have a huge season Shaun LANE. REMEMBER AFTER ONE TRIAL I SAID IT. I f**king said it.
I could feel the energy. I predicted we would win our last 3 and also win the grand final against Penrith next week. This is like my dream. How good is it.
And reg

Latest posts