What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

no name

Coach
Kent throwing a tantrum is hilarious.
Players are starting to wise up and not engage with the grubby shit that Kent and his pals resort to and he is hating it.

The Panther players had just won the comp and are a day and a half into a bender after a long season, the comments they make aren’t to be the most intellectual stuff you’ll hear.

As the old saying goes, losers can please themselves.

Iamback

Coach
aKent throwing a tantrum is hilarious.
Players are starting to wise up and not engage with the grubby shit that Kent and his pals resort to and he is hating it.

The Panther players had just won the comp and are a day and a half into a bender after a long season, the comments they make aren’t to be the most intellectual stuff you’ll hear.

As the old saying goes, losers can please themselves.

They would be hating it, Luai told the Panthers media manager that he will do extra media work with others but won't deal with News Limited. A few others jumped onboard

Kent would know about that and would be hating it, Long may it continue

MKCS

Juniors
I might be wrong but I feel like Penrith are the worst winners we've seen in a while. The "We're Parramatta's Dad" thing is pretty disrespectful and unsportsmanlike and I think Koroisau is a dog as well for laughing at his new team and their chances at winning a comp. If I was a Tigers fan I'd be booing him hardcore come round 1.

Then the story today about Dylan Edwards only being applauded by the Penrith reserves, Fisher-Harris proclaiming them the greatest Panthers side of all time just a whole lot of shitty behaviour from these guys.

They'll go good next year but Kikau, Api and O'Sullivan (As a reserve) are big losses for them. I personally hope someone humbles them.

Iamback

Coach
I might be wrong but I feel like Penrith are the worst winners we've seen in a while. The "We're Parramatta's Dad" thing is pretty disrespectful and unsportsmanlike and I think Koroisau is a dog as well for laughing at his new team and their chances at winning a comp. If I was a Tigers fan I'd be booing him hardcore come round 1.

Then the story today about Dylan Edwards only being applauded by the Penrith reserves, Fisher-Harris proclaiming them the greatest Panthers side of all time just a whole lot of shitty behaviour from these guys.

They'll go good next year but Kikau, Api and O'Sullivan (As a reserve) are big losses for them. I personally hope someone humbles them.

JFH did say more before he called them the greatest, Just that doesn't get clicks and sounds worse in Isolation

Smug Panther

First Grade

You and others are f**king morons about the Edwards thing. Learn some context

Iamback

Coach
I would think that 82400 sell out crowd made up of western sydney fans attending the game, as well as a15k commbank stadium to watch a telecast of the the GF plus whatever panthers stadium had going would have skewd those figure as they most assuredly would have watched that at a pub or at home, had it been any 2 other sides playing... especially if one side was from out of sydney

Streaming is often 400k or so, Add that and a few Regional markets are slower getting data in. Will end up around 3m which is par with 2019