What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Exactly my point. I think someone previous asked why rookies would be sent into that environment. It should have been routine.
May have been me, you refer to, On reflection I just thought there would have been a few more red flags than a routine call out on this one , but these days I guess there's red flags everywhere so it's hard to tell which ones are for real.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I walked along a Bundaberg beach, there where black, volcanic round, oval, spheres rocks but then there was one perfect triangle rock, about a foot long, will dig up that photo.

Was going to take it home, but then thought, na leave it where it evolved.

Hundreds of spheres one triangle rock.

Still fargs with my head.

What about Saturn's hexagon?

I walked along a Bundaberg beach, there where black, volcanic round, oval, spheres rocks but then there was one perfect triangle rock, about a foot long, will dig up that photo.

Was going to take it home, but then thought, na leave it where it evolved.

Hundreds of spheres one triangle rock.

Still fargs with my head.

What about Saturn's hexagon?
Quartz can make some pretty big Crystaline rocks. Could probably ask a geoligist about it ,but most of them are caught up in search for oil gas and minerals,where the big money is. I think Saturns' hexagon probably put there by Hillary.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Bit random but did anyone spot Junior Rocco in the latest Maccas ad for soft serve cones. If it ain’t him it’s an absolute dead ringer. Met him a couple of times... absolute champion fella.

DJDL

Bench
remove your ad blocker and you wont have an issue

View attachment 68937

Dunno about that.
I logged in on my wife’s laptop the other day to test that out and no like button there either.

No ad-blockers, as evidenced by the plethora of ads displayed, no VPN, no nothing. But definitely no like button or PM functionality.

I suspect the site’s db is storing a property against users to indicate whether they block ads or not, rather than checking their request.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I suspect the site’s db is storing a property against users to indicate whether they block ads or not, rather than checking their request.

that's exactly right, if you have LU whitelisted on your normal device and you occasionally log in on your phone or another device, for example, it still treats you as an ad blocker and you lose certain privileges, the like button is only one that has been picked up on here

once LU is whitelisted on all devices there is a time delay on when the privileges are restored

edit: and just ftr, some people log in and then whitelist LU after they log in, hence the time delay in retoring privileges. LU needs to be whitelisted prior to logging in.

Special K

Coach
Dunno about that.
I logged in on my wife’s laptop the other day to test that out and no like button there either.

No ad-blockers, as evidenced by the plethora of ads displayed, no VPN, no nothing. But definitely no like button or PM functionality.

Yeah I turned blocker off on my laptop and my phone and can't like, DM, change avatar etc... Makes me think I'm still being tagged on an old device