What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Knights

Stake Removed

First Grade
He's got FG written all over him too. Healey is the other one that stood out as a future FG'er out of the freshies
Berrell is only at the club this year, if Healey keeps improving and Brailey get injured say after round 10, I can see McInness starting and Healy off the bench

Stake Removed

First Grade
Did you hear Brailey get interviewed during the game by Hooper, and he said he wants to go one better then last year.
So to be knocked out week 3 of finals this year.

Early in game when Voss said Rodwell scored on first touch, how about the 2 hitups he made.

Voss in about knights spine when. Hastings went off losing shape, no praise for our spine when we had players going off

coolumsharkie

Referee
Trindall looked pretty good at rake as well today. Hynes was in a class of his own at times, I think we are in for a good season once again if everyone stays fit.

Frenzy.

Immortal
First things first it is a trial... Atkinson, Puru and Hazleton would be my 3,2,1. Depth from our strong NSW, 20's still looks good.

Atkinson was very impressive for someone who has been here for a week or two. He attacks everything and played 1, 3 and 6. The gap between him and Miller? Hard to tell but I think the point is there when you factor in the contracts/age/usage and getting a player in return. "Looks a footy player". The fella we got from the Knights did not look fit I must say. He was always turning around jogging while others were set.

Rodwell looked solid and bulked up. Stonestreet to me has always been the more impressive of the two but both did well. Ideally one of them is brought up on the wing and not a situation where we put Tracey there should something happen to our first two. Long term I can see one of them getting Katoas spot due to balancing the cap.

Hiroti did a job and you can see why you keep him around against NSW cup players. I thought it was interesting how he went to FB and Iro didn't. Iro made a few really good last second tackles and with the ball looked the most dangerous to create something from nothing. He really does move like Val. I think I am on the train to put him in over Talakai for a more balanced team.

Puru was relentless with attack. First 10-15 I think he was letting Wade run the show but then he just took over. Rivett on the Knights side played 20 and was barely sighted. Nicho/Moylan/Trindall then Puru before we think of Wade there again please. Wade looked lost at sea a few times in defence.

Toby and BHU did their role. I got worried when Toby looked hurt but he kicked on.

Berrell got bounced a lot in defence. Didn't see much in attack. Seemed a bit behind the pace.

Wilton and Colquhoun looked alright. Colquhoun I had only really seen in the middle and they attacked him out there in D.

Williams logged some big minutes after the injuries.

Hazelton was the stand out from the bench. I don't know what spot he would take in the squad but he did look good.

You can tell Gagan has been spending time on the gold coast with those new tattoos. He is one more leg sleeve away from an onlyfans. Shame he got hurt again. Waitere who normally plays 6 got put into the centres to replace him and Clune attacked the shit out of him for that late Knights run. We ended up swapping Atkinson in the centres and Waitere at 6 to stop the bleeding.

All in all I am buying grand final tickets.

Yet you're excited enough to do a full washup? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tragic!

2 kids under 3 and a half. I need to talk to someone even if it is a screen!!
My kids are 6 & 3, you'll barely be allowed to watch games once they're a bit older. If i sink into the lounge and flick the kayo on i get yelled at by the older one to play pokemon or something 🤣

Frenzy.

Immortal
My kids are 6 & 3, you'll barely be allowed to watch games once they're a bit older. If i sink into the lounge and flick the kayo on i get yelled at by the older one to play pokemon or something 🤣
Isn't it spelt pokemom?

Or are those days over?

Wonder if carch still has root night on Thursdays

Special K

Coach
Sounds like bang on the same age gap I will have. Thankfully the one thing I have with the miso soup is I must be left alone during a Sharks game(including pre and post game).

As the kids get older I can only imagine it will go like you but this season could last. Great move getting pokemon involved though - I never watched it but I figured if I have to watch kids stuff I would get the kids into it. Blues clues can get f**ked. Paw patrol is actually pretty good. No shows have hot chicks that I can see. I've been enjoying watching pokemon but be warned mate do not let your kid watch this - . My poor neighbours. She demands this song on the trampoline. On the lounge thing mate - the thing nobody ever tells you about being a dad is nobody ever tells you that you can't ever sit down again. Soon as I touch the couch someone is barking at me. Does my head in. Does it get any easier? 😂

My eldest she loves the Sharkies - even though she doesn't really know what they are. But she gets so excited seeing the logos around Cronulla. I bought her a new jersey(comes with shorts too) and she loves our matching "Sharkies shirt". I keep telling I will take her to a game but I would rather eat my own shoes after a game than take a kid there. Maybe when she is 10.

ps - let root nights go to the keeper. Can't risk any more kids(love of my life... But I don't want to end up as shark bait in port hacking).

Latest posts