What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Reality is ST Helens won and where the better side on the night.Regardless of what you think of the super league full credit to them.
They came with a clear game plan rush up on the outside lay all over the ruck.It worked .The without a doubt where the better team .We move on learn from what happened and improve we have to

I don’t think anyone is disagreeing with that.

CCJohnC

Juniors
Just read all previous comments and agree disappointing result. I suppose if you train for two weeks or more for hot humid dry weather and then play a pommie team who bring there own weather makes it hard!!! Well done St Helen's.

cuchullainuk

Juniors
Again I do not watch the Super league, as I have a life. Your comments are aggressive. Your juvenile responses are not bothering me, in fact I'm in tears, from laughing at you.
Jane you are not laughing so hard youre in tears ,it would be totally incongruous given your stinky attitude .Besides if you were crying laughing it woukd i suggest be out of euphoric madness.

Iamback

Coach
Since Soni has been back from last year's world cup. The club has been preparing for both of them to share the role his season.

Whilist promising game time to Spencer. That means less time at prop for Kenny, The flow on will be we won't see Luke in the 1st half because you can't burn a change so early.

I guess we see how it works in practice

Iamback

Coach
On Crichton I've said in previous season he's probably one of the most genetically gifted athletes at the club but doesn't have that aggressive killer instinct hyper competitive edge that someone like Edwards has. Got ridiculed but it's what holds him back from being elite. Edwards attitude in Critta's body would be the best fullback in the history of the game.

On the game saints played like that had a point to prove and really wanted it. From a purely football fan perspective they were good to watch.

Our side looked like me after coming back from annual leave going through the motions until you really hit your peak again. Shame we don't get this with both at their best but still a well earned win.

Us not being at our best is all on us really