What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R2 - Penrith 16-10 Souths @ BlueBet

Round 2: Penrith v Souths

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Tass gave it to edwards after he scored, edwards gave it back after the last play. You could see he was looking for tass, he gave it Johnson then realised he’s not the guy he’s looking for and spotted Tass and laughed in his face.
There you go. And I missed the Tass try when Bing/Edge, of all frigging times decided to update and my stream started to freeze. So I had to restart the browser. Thanks for that info.

BunniesMan

Immortal
We were very close. Long season before we get to the business end and it's all about preparing to fire at the right time.

Week 1 win and a brave week 2 loss is more than good enough for the first fortnight.

Iamback

Coach
The only time I heard about the Roosters jersey was from ch 9's Danika.

They asked Demetriou about it in the presser. He slammed the behaviour.

A Journo then said they were in a Roosters jersey.

He then said 'I don't care what jersey they had on, It needs to stop'

It is in the public domain as it being the case

Sonny83

Juniors
not sure who's fault here, channel 9 or the bunkers but both souffs tries there was no slow mo replay and both looked suspicious as hell. Just straight up tries given

Some f**king wannabe eastern suburbs wanker snuck into Penrith and decided to go all James tedesco on poor latrell and ruin the good name of westies everywhere, horrible behaviour no doubt about it. Morale of the story here is f**k the roosters.
Apparently the culptrit is a teenager. For his sake I hope he learns from the incident and turns his life around.

I must say that the booing from the Panthers' fans was over the top and reminded me of the Adam Goodies situation. There's no need for that sort of poor sportsmanship. They've got a champion team and should be there to enjoy the football.

betcats

Referee
Apparently the culptrit is a teenager. For his sake I hope he learns from the incident and turns his life around.

I must say that the booing from the Panthers' fans was over the top and reminded me of the Adam Goodies situation. There's no need for that sort of poor sportsmanship. They've got a champion team and should be there to enjoy the football.

In all seriousness whoever he was whatever jersey he had on he deserves a ban and what ever other penalties the law allows. A teenager is old enough to know better imo.

As far as the booing goes I don’t think it was over the top, nothing like the Goodes situation which went on and on at a lot of grounds across the afl. I like Latrells character quite a bit, the game needs more like him who say what they think and add to rivalries which creates more anticipation for the big games, I said after his cracks in the windscreen comments that there was nothing wrong with it at all in the Penrith forum, that being said it I don’t think the booing had anything to do with him being indigenous, the Penrith fans would’ve booed any player that made that comment about their team.

In all seriousness whoever he was whatever jersey he had on he deserves a ban and what ever other penalties the law allows. A teenager is old enough to know better imo.

As far as the booing goes I don’t think it was over the top, nothing like the Goodes situation which went on and on at a lot of grounds across the afl. I like Latrells character quite a bit, the game needs more like him who say what they think and add to rivalries which creates more anticipation for the big games, I said after his cracks in the windscreen comments that there was nothing wrong with it at all in the Penrith forum, that being said it I don’t think the booing had anything to do with him being indigenous, the Penrith fans would’ve booed any player that made that comment about their team.

I don't think the booing was racist. It's common for Sydney RL fans to boo the opposition. After awhile it gets monotonous and tiresome. I'd rather cheer for my team than boo the opposition.

Iamback

Coach

The game needs more characters, The flip side is though you will cop things like booing.

As for the racial slur, That is not on and whatever punishment is won't be enough

Reflector

Juniors
The game needs more characters, The flip side is though you will cop things like booing.

As for the racial slur, That is not on and whatever punishment is won't be enough
Deporting he and his family to North Korea wouldn't be enough?

Latest posts