What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

How will a Pacifika club in Cairns impact AFL in Brisbane or GC? Or are you talking in a decade plus when Brisbane3 might be an option?

I am expecting AFL to throw some serious more coin at Qlnd over the next decade. Probably $50mill a year plus out of the new money they are getting.
Vicky Kicky house can't afford any more blackholes like the midgets and the thuns I was referring to a NRL club in the Ipswich area.
You read big footy and you know full well the fear that The Dolphin's have spread on there.
They are fully aware of the damage that The Dolphins are already doing to the kittens and i expect that they will give out 1,000s of freebies for the Kittens home games.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Vicky Kicky house can't afford any more blackholes like the midgets and the thuns I was referring to a NRL club in the Ipswich area.
You read big footy and you know full well the fear that The Dolphin's have spread on there.
They are fully aware of the damage that The Dolphins are already doing to the kittens and i expect that they will give out 1,000s of freebies for the Kittens home games.
Are you kidding? Have you seen their revenue and the deal that kicks in 2025? Cash is one thing they arent going to be short of

yeh I can see a South Brisbane club impacting, which is why Dolphins was such a sht decision from a fighting off AFL point of view. Lions are south of river and clearly target that area. So heres a good idea lets put in a club far north and ask them to also cover some even further north regions.

Wb1234

Referee
Are you kidding? Have you seen their revenue and the deal that kicks in 2025? Cash is one thing they arent going to be short of

yeh I can see a South Brisbane club impacting, which is why Dolphins was such a sht decision from a fighting off AFL point of view. Lions are south of river and clearly target that area. So heres a good idea lets put in a club far north and ask them to also cover some even further north regions.
So afl has given up on north of the river have they

wow we won

I think you are not reading my post properly.
Read it again slowly, and i say again, Vicky Kicky house won't want another midgets or thuns team to bankroll which will never ever be viable

Pippen94

First Grade
why do you just make sht up?

It's not spin - It's context.

The context is that it was a journalist asking questions at a completely unrelated event.

If you don't understand the concept of context, that's on you.

Who cares?! Wa govt minister (or whatever he was because you'll pull that up too) was pretty much begging NRL to put team Perth. Confident bids don't link up with bears or beg like that.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Who cares?! Wa govt minister (or whatever he was because you'll pull that up too) was pretty much begging NRL to put team Perth. Confident bids don't link up with bears or beg like that.
lol, he basically said exactly the same thing they said in October, word for word!
Its called making a case, but hey if you want to see it as begging so be it. No one cares, its just awesome that we have a coined up Govt in an AFL state who are so keen to support NRL! If the NRl will grasp this opportunity that's been presented to them we now wait with baited breath to see.

Pippen94

First Grade
Im just impressed a WA journalist knew about the NRl and that Ch7 bothered putting the video up!

Govt staffers could've asked media to ask about it as minister clearly had a lot to say about it quite urgently. Never known a west Aussie to be that up to speed on NRL expansion & that includes present company..

Latest posts