What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Brian potter

Bench
The actual Irony in this post is unreal. You are once again stating that signing a "big name player" will "deal a massive blow to NZ rugby" while also saying that "Union has been poaching leagues biggest names for decades and it hasn't made an iota of a difference to the NRL ".

Shit you get more stupid with every post.

You stated that Super Rugby is a "Hindenberg" for "This is a classic example of a down on its arse sport throwing a Hail Mary pass." In a thread about NZ2 doing EXACTLY that in NZ, where Super Rugby Players are paid by the cashed up NZR and where Super Rugby is not a "Hindenburg". I hope I typed it slow enough for you to read. I doubt you have the comprehension to understand it, but we live in hope.
I was talking about the ARU signing Joseph suaalii mate and that super rugby is on its arse in Australia and getting that way in NZ.

more evidence of super hidenburg rugby.

Packing them in 😂😂

Last edited:

Gobsmacked

Bench
Exactly.

also how much of the ”crowds” are made up of wives, girlfriends and other family members of the players?
That's what I think is happening. There's like 100 people who are coaches, trainers, players ect that give out free tickets to family and friends- That's the " crowd ".
The only reason Melbourne looked better in the magic round is there was 12 teams with their coaches , players, trainers bringing their family and friends.

Wb1234

Referee
I always have the Warriors as lost in Translation and think if they had the success of The Storm they be getting 25,000 plus all the time ?
Yeh probably but it’s a dream to wish for the warriors to be that good consistently

club has gone backwards in many ways in terms of keeping and attracting good kiwi juniors

the best kiwi players aren’t at the warriors

Dark Corner

Juniors
Yeh probably but it’s a dream to wish for the warriors to be that good consistently

club has gone backwards in many ways in terms of keeping and attracting good kiwi juniors

the best kiwi players aren’t at the warriors
I would like to still be alive to see the NRL take over New Zealand in top class Club Sport i.e. NRL but then I thought the NFL would of bought out the CFL by now.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I was talking about the ARU signing Joseph suaalii mate and that super rugby is on its arse in Australia and getting that way in NZ.

more evidence of super hidenburg rugby.

Packing them in 😂😂

And you actually think that matters??? For the umpteenth time. Sky TV pays stuff all for Super Rugby. It's a development comp for content. Sky TV pays the NZR for the All Blacks.
The players salaries are all paid for by the money generated by the All Blacks. Super Rugby could be played in empty stadiums and it wouldn't make a difference.
Oh and that team you were ridiculing for an empty stadium, are signing players directly from their home nations to develop them. While League is filling national teams with players who have never vested their "home" nation, Super Rugby is developing players directly from the Islands. That's what it is for.

Oh and it gets better. RA, not ARU you muppet, arent even paying for Suaalii, it's all third party money.

Last edited:

Latest posts