What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Brave Roosters

yy_cheng

Coach
I don't get the Doorey hate, tbh - he's been a solid contributor.

His offload last week to Hands was class.
I like doorey but currently can't play 80 mins and needs to be subbed but thats ok.

If he can bulk up over the next pre season, he could be like gallen and possibly play a middle role

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don’t think he’s fit enough to start like he was. I don’t think he was intended to and he may still be returning from his ACL injury, but if he can get fitter he’ll be much more effective
BA admitted Doorey wasnt ready to be playing 80 mins yet but hand was forced due to no matto & lane in opening 3 weeks.

yy_cheng

Coach
He runs too good a line to play middle
He accelerates well which is what i like about him.

I was watching youtube of yesteryear and ffmm acceleration and hardness made him hard to handle. So i reckon he could do the same if he bulked up more.

But, yeah he runs good lines

oldmancraigy

Coach
Anyone else going the game & to see the new Allianz stadium on Thursday night,

Probably too hard for most fans being a Thursday unfortunately.

Will be interesting to compare with our one. Obviously Allianz is 10-15k bigger but will be keen to see how close you are compared to CommBank.

It is a very nice stadium, but Commbank has a better feel. A little bit more compact and over the game.

84 Baby

Referee
He accelerates well which is what i like about him.

I was watching youtube of yesteryear and ffmm acceleration and hardness made him hard to handle. So i reckon he could do the same if he bulked up more.

But, yeah he runs good lines
Nothing wrong with a bit of FFMM

hindy111

Post Whore
Bryce has played very well. Had everyone been fit does he get a look in?
In a way having him and Matterson showed a few cards which over the season may benefit us.
Bryce for starters gets two more games to prove he stays in the best 13. Doorey also got big minutes to help with fitness.

It's early but one thing we know is Moimesea probably won't play NRL again this season. He will fall down the pecking order in NSW CUP. And Murchie needs two huge games before LANE and Jnr are back.

emjaycee

Coach
In a way having him and Matterson showed a few cards which over the season may benefit us.
Bryce for starters gets two more games to prove he stays in the best 13. Doorey also got big minutes to help with fitness.

It's early but one thing we know is Moimesea probably won't play NRL again this season. He will fall down the pecking order in NSW CUP. And Murchie needs two huge games before LANE and Jnr are back.
Lane due back in Round 6 so only 1 more game for Murchie and Bryce.

emjaycee

Coach
1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Penisini
4. Simmonson
5. Dunster/Russel
6. Brown
7. Moses
8. Makamaka
9. Hodgo
10. RCG
11. Bryce
12. Matto
13. Hopgood

14. Hands
15. Greig
16. Murchie
17. Doorey

Won't happen but at least I am putting it out there... Blake to Reggies.

yy_cheng

Coach

Do u think bryce will defend well at right edge?

U can see on the left edge he doesn't always push hard so puts dyl and waqa in trouble.

This is on the assumption that most teams like to attack right to left

Latest posts