What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland’s failed $200m grand final proposal revealed as stadium war rages on

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Balmain to Allianz 9km
Manly to Allianz 16km
Belmore to Allianz 19km
Kogorah to Allianz 15km

Apparently this is too hard in Sydney. Sht place if that's true.
You're a pelican so I understand that this is the actual distance you can fly.

Unfortunately your bird brain doesn't take into account traffic, parking etc that are common problems in major cities of the world.

Perth Red

Post Whore
You're a pelican so I understand that this is the actual distance you can fly.

Unfortunately your bird brain doesn't take into account traffic, parking etc that are common problems in major cities of the world.
I've been to plenty of world cities, never had a problem getting 15km on public transport to a major stadium. Seems just a Sydney problem, sht city.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Neither sound appealing, i guess the people from Sydney have something to do at the end of their journey at least.
yeh sit in their little box and watch the tv lol
meanwhile perth folk take a nice leisurely trip to stadiums and arenas and watch live sport, because we can get there.

Steel Saints

Juniors
Even in rectangular mode clubs with a 15k crowd avg playing in a 80k stadium is always going to be horrible. Accor should be for special occasions only.

Build a southern sydney stadium for dogs, sharks and dragons, Souths to allianz, tigers to Commbank.
That sorts out most of the sydney clubs with just one new stadium extra needed. But no, they'll stay in their hovels with their 12-16k crowd avg's and moan the govt isnt helping them.

Balmain Allianz 9km
Manly to Allianz 16km
Belmore to Allianz 19km
Kogorah to Allianz 15km

It depends on what a rectangular stadium at Homebush looks like. And would crowd averages grow year upon year.

Also i dont think people liked to be dictated from someone who doesn't even live in the city or state. Look, i do agree with you at times, but geez you moan alot.

Wb1234

Referee
It depends on what a rectangular stadium at Homebush looks like. And would crowd averages grow year upon year.

Also i dont think people liked to be dictated from someone who doesn't even live in the city or state. Look, i do agree with you at times, but geez you moan alot.
Stands are too far from the field and too shallow

spending anything on it is a total waste of money

Perth Red

Post Whore
Stands are too far from the field and too shallow

spending anything on it is a total waste of money
yeh it does really need a rebuild as a national stadium part funded by feds imo.
It would also need to be designed to have a genuine 30k intimate mode or it shouldnt be used for club games regardless. Its the only stadium we use where a 20k crowd still looks shite.

Latest posts