What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: EELS v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD @ Fortress Commbank 26/05/23

Wally21

Bench
If any of you whingers looked at that 17 at the start of the year. I would guarentee you would say we would have been beaten by 50. Seriously just shut up with your shit bagging of the team at eveopportunity. Seriously just f off if you can't say anything positive at anytime
Bro, relax! It’s Friday and the mighty Eels won!

The Predictor

Juniors
I have been bitching about Sivo all season, he is bog average and a pea heart, basically every single try he scores are created by gutho, Moses, and Brown, and all he has to do most of the time is fall over, Bailey did some dumb shit like the rest of them, but he and Russell put SIVO SIVO SIVO to shame, I’m glad the rest of u are seeing what I’ve seen for a very long time, he need to be dropped!!!! don’t know why he’s still in first’s, anyway it’s a win, I will go to bed happy and wake up happy, goodnight all !

lucablight

First Grade
I have been bitching about Sivo all season, he is bog average and a pea heart, basically every single try he scores are created by gutho, Moses, and Brown, and all he has to do most of the time is fall over, Bailey did some dumb shit like the rest of them, but he and Russell put SIVO SIVO SIVO to shame, I’m glad the rest of u are seeing what I’ve seen for a very long time, he need to be dropped!!!! don’t know why he’s still in first’s, anyway it’s a win, I will go to bed happy and wake up happy, goodnight all !
No way. Some of the tries he scores wouldn’t be scored by other players. He’s a good finisher and a lot better one on one against defenders than most players.

Wally21

Bench
Just sick of reading comments from the same ppl every week shit bagging individuals and our coach. " Our backs aren't quick enough" "makapillow" " Simonson can't play" "Cartwright can't tackle" " Russel isn't ready for nrl" etc.
Brother, everyone is entitled to their opinion. That’s what makes a forum so much fun. I don’t agree with everything everyone says, but f**k me, I love the fact that everyone feels comfortable to say what they feel.
anyway, GO YOU MIGHTY EELS!

The Predictor

Juniors
And they reckon Simonsson is having a good game. He can GET f**kED. He is a massive unco. Can’t cop him. Just f**k off.
I would save that for Sivo, BS made good meters and never gave up, yes a couple of mistakes, but he had lots of mates, I think ur been very harsh, ur dislike for him is clouding your judgement

Latest posts