What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v Warriors

I've only seen a replay of the game but it was enough to show that the fix was clearly on last night.
Liddle : try, any day of the week. Try as I might I can't see any separation between the ball and his hand.
Sloane : he may have nothing going for him but speed and he should have kicked the ball dead BUT he exerted downward pressure on the ball. End of story.
The Warriors are clearly getting their reward for their Covid-era bivouac in Oz.
Stand by for the "upset of the season" as Wests beat the Rorters today.

Dragon David

First Grade
I've only seen a replay of the game but it was enough to show that the fix was clearly on last night.
Liddle : try, any day of the week. Try as I might I can't see any separation between the ball and his hand.
Sloane : he may have nothing going for him but speed and he should have kicked the ball dead BUT he exerted downward pressure on the ball. End of story.
The Warriors are clearly getting their reward for their Covid-era bivouac in Oz.
Stand by for the "upset of the season" as Wests beat the Rorters today.
Yes, this could happen NOTB.

Dragon David

First Grade
Some good efforts out there from us but does anyone else think that Amone is bog average ?
Comparing him to Esra Mam, I'd say he is well and truly bog average. Likewise in comparison to Dylan Brown, Luke Keary, Cody Walker, Jarome Luai, Cam Munster, Tom Dearden, Jack Wighton, Matt Burton, Luke Metcalfe, Matt Moylan, Kieran Foran, etc.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Plenty of players busted their arse out there all game, tackling and trying to stay in the game. And then Sloan comes along with a nonchalant attempt to pick it up when he can just ground it.
Sick of his lazy, carefree attitude and he can go somewhere else.
Really hoping Ramsay is back next season.
It's not as if he was going to pick the ball up and try to get out of the ingoal.

Draginzaaar

Bench
I

I agree although I thought our passing leading up to last tackle has been on the improve and looked quite good tonight. I liked how F Molo chimed in as the link man. Where it breaks down is that our halfback lacks the creativity to create any opportunities and only seems to have a bomb in his bag of tricks. Hardly ran the ball.
For mine, I thought the forwards were very good tonight. If we had a better spine they would be rewarded for all the effort they put in week in week out.
No line breaks and lack of offloads are a worry. Don't we have any offloaders?

Some good efforts out there from us but does anyone else think that Amone is bog average ?
I've never seen a more average bog.
He makes Corey Norman look like Poppa Clay.
Tbh, I think we all got excited about the new breed just because they were new - after years of Aitken, Norman, Duffty etc anyone seemed like a breath of fresh air.
But Amone, Sloane & the Feagai twins are not a breath of fresh air. They're more like a cauliflower cheese fart.
Ramsey, the Couchmen, possibly Lobb & Herring. But you can't get excited about new prospects until they prove themselves - and none of them were given much chance under Mary & Hook and now they're damaged goods.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Very disappointed. Our middles had a massive crack, but we didn't have the polish. Credit to the Warriors they dominated field position and defended very well.
I reckon Sloan grounded it, but the rule is there needs to be intent to ground it. In the replay it looks like he was trying to scoop it instead of putting downward pressure.
1 more week of torture left. Anyone that says dragons fans are fairweather supporters can go and stick it.
I'm driving down to Kogarah on Saturday because my wife is a Knights supporter. What am I doing?

BLM01

First Grade
We were in it all the way yet our million dollar man can never find a way to win it for us and I forgot poor sloany
You cant blame Hunt for last night. It was a dewy slippery surface and I thought he tried and played OK. I blame the attacking game plan show and go sideways, drop back inside it is too predictable.
Besides they are a good defensive side notwithstanding they are quicker than Usain Bolt over 10 metres

Latest posts