What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R2 Fri - Penrith 26-18 Parramatta @ BlueBet

Round 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Eels 3 tries tonight are the softest 3 tries I've seen Penrith concede in 5 years

The aura feels gone this year. Even last year when they started poorly you always knew they were gunna come good. This year watching them it feels different. They don’t have the swagger, other teams (I know there’s only been 3) don’t seem scared of them. I’m not suggesting it won’t come back, but from a fans perspective it looks very different.

Harry O

Juniors
There's only 4 teams that could beat the Panthers..... ST Helens ...Wigan ...Storm... n tonight Parramatta lol

Bazal

Post Whore
I still expect Penrith to run away with it a bit at some point, but hard to be mad about the game really. We're up against it with some calls, 20% of territory and the general existence of Morgan Harper so leading at half time is pretty impressive