What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R26 Thu - Penrith 18-32 Parramatta @ BlueBet

Round 26: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wb1234

Referee
Yeo will go back to 2020 Yeo and play as a 7.

We should go to $5 instead
I’m not saying it’s impossible but for all the crap luai cops he’s integral to panthers in big games

I still think the 3 peat will happen too

the adversity of this season is excellent for future years

Bazal

Post Whore
Good win Eels.

Dbags was unfortunate. But they cost themselves in the first month of the season. Scrape a couple wins there and they are still amongst it.

I had is 6th or so pre season. Reckon we'd be thereabouts if not for Matto and Dylbro missing when they did.

Ah well. What can you do, players miss out

Iamback

Coach
I’m not saying it’s impossible but for all the crap luai cops he’s integral to panthers in big games

I still think the 3 peat will happen too

the adversity of this season is excellent for future years

He is but alot of the guys play within themselves to stay in the system.

A few guys will do more

Fangs

Coach
I had is 6th or so pre season. Reckon we'd be thereabouts if not for Matto and Dylbro missing when they did.

Ah well. What can you do, players miss out

My theory was pre-season distraction with the Moses signing. Plus I assumed the high water mark was reached with last year's grand final and they would slide.

Hodgson isn't as good as Mahoney but his injury has hurt. Dbags was unforeseen. Gutho on the other hand has been excellent and proven me wrong. The guy is a great clubman and has been consistently good for a long time now.

They can dump Matterson and get Papali'i back for 2024. They are back in the 8 next year.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yeah, pretty much. Thats why we have earned the Smug, your mob thinks it's an entitlement. You haven't done shit for years, come back to me when you do.
We are glamorous honeys with snatched eyebrows. We don't need or want the eshay smugness

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Yeah, pretty much. Thats why we have earned the Smug, your mob thinks it's an entitlement. You haven't done shit for years, come back to me when you do.
One thing we have definitely done is pay the f**ken bills for all those broke Sydney clubs

We will see you in Vegas next year...... Oh wait

Latest posts