What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nka = merkin

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Lego_Man said:
What did you do about it?
What would you have done about it?

gunning_for_panthers said:
wtf were you doing in the cross?
You're probably unaware of this gunning, but lots of adults go to Kings Cross. Its a well known night spot.

mightybears

Bench
Dazraider said:
out of all this , i will tell you that as an aussie i been to auburn in sydney and they hate us white aussies
they walk into the supermaket eat the fruit and thats 99% of them
the ones that work there only ask the security to check the aussies bags and never others
they steal then say they cant speak english in english they say that.
they never greet you or thankyou when they lose their kids
your car gets scratched when you park it
the word hello and thankyou is non exisistent
so these people think that coming to our country is that they can do whatever they like and be racist but when it comes to an aussie speaking up they are the ones that are racist and disrespectful
one more thing look at those who cant drive for sh*t!!!!!

this pisses me off that this multiculturism thing does not work and now i see how the aboriganals felt when the english took over
but atleast the english had the decency to respect them and give them money for nothing

oh sh*t, please go back to the 19th century you ignorant rascist.

fish eel

Immortal
well said.

bullsh*t.

How many times have you been to Auburn? Dazraider doesnt have a clue and has just posted a diatribe based on illinformed stereotypes

Living at Nth Parra, I'm at Auburn quite often.

Never had any problems

Never had anything stolen and never had my car scratched.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Willow said:
You're probably unaware of this gunning, but lots of adults go to Kings Cross. Its a well known night spot.

I know why people go to kings cross. It is the most disgusting place in Australia.

It's full of drugs, prostitutes and twinkies.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
fish eel said:
bullsh*t.

How many times have you been to Auburn? Dazraider doesnt have a clue and has just posted a diatribe based on illinformed stereotypes

Living at Nth Parra, I'm at Auburn quite often.

Never had any problems

Never had anything stolen and never had my car scratched.

I've never been to Auburn but has anybody ever heard of places called Windale and Islington? The same sh.t happens there.

I know why people go to kings cross. It is the most disgusting place in Australia.

I know you are only young, but the whole country is like that.

haha the young one trying to say a little something on kings cross :lol: you're not even old enough to walk down darlinghurst road let alone speak on it

HevyDevy

Coach

It's also full of some very good bars and nightclubs

Willow

Assistant Moderator

I'm shocked. To think up until now I had you pegged as a narrow minded bigot. Oh right...

gunning, its called the big city. Lights, music, pubs, cafes, restaurants, and people.

I know its a little different to barnyards, sheds, utes, and cows, but you really should hitch a ride and travel into the big smoke one day.

Dutchy

Immortal
GFP is just angry he comes from Windale housing commission and his sister frequents Iso

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I lived in Kings X and Darlo in the late 1970s.

In fact I seriously considered buying a one bedroom unit in the cross. $21,000 - I didn't want the hassle of that much debt. lol

Must be worth a motza now.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
JS said:
GFP is just angry he comes from Windale housing commission and his sister frequents Iso

You're far from it.

P.S. I know the Cross has a heap of Bars and Night clubs, I was just stating the sterotypical view of it.

how do you intend on uniting white people under this one magical flag GFP? you do realise white people are the biggest individualists on the planet? your idea would basically branch out into people flying the australian flag and the flag of wherever their heritage lies and then we would have chaos

can not believe this idea was actually thought up

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

Not really. There are places in Other areas of this country far worse than Kings Cross.

Larapinta Drive in Alice Springs is probably one of the worst places I've witnessed. Substance abuse, racial violence, domestic violence, from both white Australians and Aboriginals, homelessness, some aboriginies out there sleep on the train tracks. We heard of at least half a dozen people killed by trains as they were asleep on train tracks while I lived there.

The lack of care, police presence, health and welfare of people out there was far more disgusting to me than a few gay people and some gay nightclubs.

Then there's Saxon Street in Wagga Wagga, one that used to contain thriving local businesses, but ended up becoming the cesspool of the township when the first legal brothel for the area was built there. Now there's instances of STD's, drug use, teenage pregnancy and prostitution, some of it under age throughout parts of Wagga now. The loss of business for all companies located near the area has been dramatic as well. The population of Wagga used to be a growing one, the last few years it has stopped growing and the population (unofficially) had been described as slightly declining. It may be a coincidence that this lack of growth started the same year the brothel was built, but I don't believe so.

Personally I think this sh*t is far worse than your uneducated, moronic, simplistic, stereotypical response, that I'd expect from a dickhead like you who's probably never left the tit, and isn't likely to have the balls to experience life, and to try and help people in other places not so well off, outside the bedroom you've spent your whole pathetic life in.