What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nka = merkin

_Johnsy

Referee
I'd love to know what GFP thinks of this flag

hutt-river-province-flag.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
C'mon guys... time to go easy.

Gunning only wants a white flag.

My only concern is that he doesn't use his personal stash where the eye-holes are cut out.

Dazraider

Juniors
out of all this , i will tell you that as an aussie i been to auburn in sydney and they hate us white aussies
they walk into the supermaket eat the fruit and thats 99% of them
the ones that work there only ask the security to check the aussies bags and never others
they steal then say they cant speak english in english they say that.
they never greet you or thankyou when they lose their kids
your car gets scratched when you park it
the word hello and thankyou is non exisistent
so these people think that coming to our country is that they can do whatever they like and be racist but when it comes to an aussie speaking up they are the ones that are racist and disrespectful
one more thing look at those who cant drive for sh*t!!!!!

this pisses me off that this multiculturism thing does not work and now i see how the aboriganals felt when the english took over
but atleast the english had the decency to respect them and give them money for nothing

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dazraider said:
out of all this , i will tell you that as an aussie i been to auburn in sydney and they hate us white aussies
the ones that work there only ask the security to check the aussies bags and never others
so these people think that coming to our country is that they can do whatever they like and be racist but when it comes to an aussie speaking up they are the ones that are racist and disrespectful

this pisses me off that this multiculturism thing does not work and now i see how the aboriganals felt when the english took over
but atleast the english had the decency to respect them and give them money for nothing

You forgot the mention that they can't write for sh*t.

The thing that annoys me about these blow-ins is that none of them know the first thing about punctuation.

Dazraider said:

I agree, lets kick out all the anglo saxons.

_Johnsy

Referee
Dazraider said:

waaahhh f**king waaaahhh

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Dazraider said:

well said.

_Johnsy

Referee
I can hear the banjo's from here. It sounds like daz may have had an idea of what the aboriginal people have been subjected to for many years.

Again, waaaahhhh f**king waaaaahhh

Willow

Assistant Moderator
gunning_for_panthers said:
well said.
Yes, I imagine dazraider has made the racist post that previously you could only dream of.

Tommy was right... this is quite brutal.

By all means gunning, you go ahead and keep hanging yourself.

Dazraider said:

i can tell YOU that as an australian i've been to cronulla ... it doesn't matter that i am white and born in this country they still treat you like sh*t because you're an "outside" from st george

i can tell YOU this ... a few weeks ago i went to the movies at cronulla. on the way home i witnessed an australian in his mid 30's drunk off his tits follow a young asian kid who looked barely old enough to walk into a pub and abuse the sh*t out of him. chink this, gook that, f**k off home here, you don't belong there. he then proceeded to abuse the sh*t out of two girls who were dark skinned and had new zealand accents (might of been islanders i'm not sure) and FOUR times during his tirade of abuse they said they were only 17 years old and things he said like "i wouldn't stick my hard c**k into your little black pussys you fat arse dog s**t" and abusing them because THEY didn't belong because they were of either new zealand or island appearance. it lasted from about 5 minutes before the train left until we got to caringbah station. so about 10 minutes. at one point one of the girls threatened to hit him if he didn't leave. one of them said "f**k off we sat here first we did nothing to you just go away" which he replied "this is my f**kin country you f**k off". you see the worst part about it was there was a group of about 6 or 7 teenagers who didn't look 18 at all following this dude around laughing at everything he said. infact one of them even said after he called one of the girls a "fat dog s**t who should try beastiality because no man would ever want to put his c**k in her mouth" said "haha this merkin is f**kin hilarious"

it's obvious mate you fit the description of that old f**kwit who gives the rest of the nation a bad name and idiots like GFP who adhere to monkey see monkey do

you're both a bloody disgrace

Lego_Man said:
What did you do about it?

i'm not a cop it's not my job to do anything about it. i don't care what's going on if it doesn't involve me or someone i know i'm not doing sh*t. i don't know who is who and i've seen first hand incidents where people i know have tried to play the hero and have ended up on the wrong end of a knife

but after some time the girls left the carriage, the teenagers got off at miranda and the drunkard came up to my level of the carriage and something like "what a bunch of fat s**t hags" to which a maori guy sitting down got up and told him to f**k off. after some yelling and screaming the guy left

TooheysNew

Coach
i'm not a cop it's not my job to do anything about it. i don't care what's going on if it doesn't involve me or someone i know i'm not doing sh*t. i don't know who is who and i've seen first hand incidents where people i know have tried to play the hero and have ended up on the wrong end of a knife
Weak.

join the police force if you want to be a hero. it's not my duty to protect anybody in the public. i've seen a good friend of mine stabbed in kings cross for trying to break up a fight. how many people have you rescued batman?

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Dazraider said:

You know how aboriginals felt do you ?

So when whites are slaughtered on site, forced to live on missions, denied the right to vote, own land, have wage parity, marry, drink or even travel outside said mission i think then you may understand.

The english respected them did they ? Right.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
join the police force if you want to be a hero. it's not my duty to protect anybody in the public. i've seen a good friend of mine stabbed in kings cross for trying to break up a fight. how many people have you rescued batman?

wtf were you doing in the cross?

Latest posts