What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ vs NSW Tour Match

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
of course - he's just put out a book that's a good read by all accounts - talented, but didn't always fit in

thats what I liked about

average international player, but grew an extra leg when he played aginst us

very good attitude towards his game and never intimidated

he used to make me laugh, bowling his medium pace pies getting belted and still giving the batsman a gob full

love playing against guys like him, always a contest

Red Bear

Referee
Hey I wouldn't call them the weakest team in the shield! On par with SA atm.
The bowling certainly is raw but it happens when you keep losing your pacemen to international duty or injury. Still these guys have done dam well against a Test nation.
I'd say we are the strongest shield side, just currently missing 9 players(including 5 quicks) does not help

lockyno1

Post Whore
Overrated Henriques gone..fair dinkum for all the predictions the bloke has been very ordinary.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yet still only 21 years of age..... plenty of time for consistency.

Whats your excuse?

I am saying he is being found out big time. His bowling is not as good as most thought and his batting ranges from ordinary to dead ordinary

The Colonel

Immortal
I am saying he is being found out big time. His bowling is not as good as most thought and his batting ranges from ordinary to dead ordinary

No I asked what your excuse was...... not what ready made excuse you had for Henriques.

Latest posts