What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Mig2006

Juniors
So there will be a list put up first who will be first right through to 12th yes? So it's defintely not first in first served?

The last one i played you had to go hell for skelter to get the players you wanted.

What happens if all 12 people aren't online at the time does that mean we have to wait for them to pick.

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure i have it right.

It is DEFINITELY NOT first in first served - the draft is pick for pick - In other words there are 25 rounds of selections in the draft. Each round you select 1 player. The turns from round to round are randomised so a team does not get first pcik everytime.

If all coaches are not online - your can use the auto list feature. However, it definitely helps if most coaches have access at the same time.....

NT has officialy become my main rival

he's no match for the McKenzie Maulers

250px-FryandtheSlurmFactory.png

also, did this scoop create two teams lol?

You could've picked any character in the world and you picked Slugs McKenzie??

Touche rival. :)

Redback71

First Grade
how do you join keep getting wrong password and i cant see lu2 in the list. or are all the possies filled.

_Johnsy

Referee
cappo and other LU1 comp members

Is there any chance that the draft can start later in the day, cannot access it via work, say 5pm start ??

_Johnsy

Referee
Griff and other LU1 comp members, a quick question.
Is there any chance that the draft can start later in the day, cannot access it via work, say 5pm start ??

Last edited:

Mig2006

Juniors
LU1 & LU2 competition members - We were wondering if you would like to start your NRLCEO draft early - as in beginning sometime this week? You would obviously have less time to prepare for the draft but more time overall to make your selections? That way there would be less pressure on those of you who work different hours....

I'm open to an early draft.

It will stop everyone nabbing all the St.George players.

I can see all of the Poosters, Rabbiedohs and Bullfrog fans clambering over themselves, trying to draft the Red V'd gladiators, after they trampel all over their hapless opponents in their trials.

I BAGS DARIUS BOYD, then Wendell, then Brett, then....!!! :x:x:x

_Johnsy

Referee
thats fine, preferably in the arvo say 6pm nsw time. I am interstate fri - sun, but no issues for me mig

gong_eagle

First Grade
after 6pm is fine with me

not sure if there is a problem or not,
but I went to the Pre-Season draft and couldn't select the Manly wingers Robertson or Williams becasuse they were not there

Last edited:

Mig2006

Juniors
after 6pm is fine with me

not sure if there is a problem or not,
but I went to the Pre-Season draft and couldn't select the Manly wingers Robertson or Williams becasuse they were not there

Not sure what your problem is Eagle - Both Eagles wingers are there......

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
6pm is good for me in LU2, let me know when your planning on having the early pick. Do we get an email alert saying its our turn?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
So is it going to be the 25th of Feb like it says in a pop-up when i enter the site and whoever gets the first pick waits til 6pm?