What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

_Johnsy

Referee
Someone needs to create another league, there were 40ódd players who expressed an interest. There are 12 teams per comp, therefore

2 comps = 24 players, approx 16 left,

Can someone put all the teams and posters from League Unlimited comp 2 in another post to enable someone to organise a 3rd comp. I think the names should be self expalnatory, if not can each person place their poster name next to their side. Just to make it clearer for the guys who want to organise a 3rd comp.

Cheers

Johnsy

League Unlimited Comp 1

Griffos Panthers - Griffo 346
Sydney - Mickyt1985 ?? not sure which poster this is
Maddos Mob - Johns Magic
McKenzie Maulers - Toneram Terrorist
The Manic Marauders - abpanther
Hells Grannies - EA
Franko Sydney - Scoop ?? not sure which poster this is
Scoop - Berks ?? not sure who this is
Forty zips - john ?? not sure who this is
Monk City Oranges - Monk
The Huzzah - Johnsy
Munmorah Maulers - Josh Hill ?? not sure which poster this is

Last edited:

gong_eagle

First Grade
Someone needs to create another league, there were 40ódd players who expressed an interest. There are 12 teams per comp, therefore

2 comps = 24 players, approx 16 left,

Can someone put all the teams and posters from League Unlimited comp 2 in another post to enable someone to organise a 3rd comp. I think the names should be self expalnatory, if not can each person place their poster name next to their side. Just to make it clearer for the guys who want to organise a 3rd comp.

Cheers

Johnsy

League Unlimited Comp 1

Griffos Panthers - Griffo 346
Sydney - Mickyt1985 ?? not sure which poster this is
Maddos Mob - Johns Magic
McKenzie Maulers - Toneram Terrorist
The Manic Marauders - abpanther
Hells Grannies - EA
Franko Sydney - Scoop ?? not sure which poster this is
Scoop - Berks ?? not sure who this is
Forty zips - john ?? not sure who this is <<< This would be me :D
Monk City Oranges - Monk
The Huzzah - Johnsy
Munmorah Maulers - Josh Hill ?? not sure which poster this is

Franko

Juniors
yeah i can change it for you. i just prefer to do our comps first cab off the rank in case of any issues. any prefered time?

So does this basically mean if i'm logged on at 7am on the 25th i can pick all my 25 players or are different time schedules for different drafts?

Mig2006

Juniors
So does this basically mean if i'm logged on at 7am on the 25th i can pick all my 25 players or are different time schedules for different drafts?

No. The live draft is a pick for pick system. Each team gets to choose one player at a time. There are 25 rounds in the draft - hence 25 players in a squad.

Yosh

Coach
So here is the question guys...

How do we get the best team possible?

Who is going to draw up a shortlist of maybe 50 players you want and in what order you want them? Or most of us just gonna impulse buy?

Who has played before any advice? How important is a good goal kicker?

When are we going to finalise the comp rules (I am in LU2).

Transfering players I had an idea:

Transfering players as just a straight swap wouldnt be ideal I dont think. All teams would want players who get more points wouldnt it?

Many things to think about... yes?

gong_eagle

First Grade
So here is the question guys...

How do we get the best team possible?

Who is going to draw up a shortlist of maybe 50 players you want and in what order you want them? Or most of us just gonna impulse buy?

Who has played before any advice? How important is a good goal kicker?

When are we going to finalise the comp rules (I am in LU2).

Transfering players I had an idea:

Transfering players as just a straight swap wouldnt be ideal I dont think. All teams would want players who get more points wouldnt it?

Many things to think about... yes?

go here and do some research

http://203.166.101.37/NRL08/index.html