What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Mig2006

Juniors
Mig
Have you asked Willow if it is possible to have a sub forum for NRLCEO

As far as I know, we are awaiting a reply from Willow regarding matters of that nature.

For those completing in LU1 & 2, the draft will most likely last for a week with most coaches getting on when they can to make their selection. The earlier you start though - the more time you have to do it basically.

We are offering both comps (and only those two at this stage) the opportunity to partake in the draft first.

When doing the draft, coaches should be aware that if they use the auto short list function then it will go much quicker and time taken in between picks will be much less.

I guess the only decision you have to make is whether you want to start early as getting a time that all 12 coaches will agree on will be quite difficult.

The worst possible scenario is for a coach/es to hold up proceedings and then the whole comp runs out of time to finish the draft.

It's your call but with the maximum of 12 teams in the comp, I would recommend coaches have a number of players in their draft shortlist done and I would also advise yiur comp to start the draft early.

_Johnsy

Referee
Mig

Already started my shortlist. Is the date being brought forward ?

How does this monday at 6pm sound ?

Last edited:

Mig2006

Juniors
It appears those who are having troubles, may need to use Internet Explorer for the time being if possible. It is all working perfectly by me so it must be mozilla etc playing with it.....

Redback71

First Grade
wont let me join, keep getting this stupid error: Cannot find "http://www.nrlceo.com/update_pages/join_invited_insert_user.asp"

DNS Error - Server cannot be found

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Do you no nominate your 10 kickers after you have picked everything else?

Also, is everyone in LU2 happy with the options that are in place now?

Franko

Juniors
cappo and other LU1 comp members

Is there any chance that the draft can start later in the day, cannot access it via work, say 5pm start ??

5pm would be no good for me. I'm happy with a 7am start but i would be even happier if it was say a 7pm or even better 8pm start at night. Would this suit most people. I'd imagine this would be when most people would be home after work and had dinner etc. Anytime during work hours wouldn't suit most people.

Mig2006

Juniors
Do you no nominate your 10 kickers after you have picked everything else?

Also, is everyone in LU2 happy with the options that are in place now?

Rhino - you need to read the rules on kickers. The kickers are allocated points relating to their points scoring potential. You are not going to select 10 kickers and you can pick you kicker/s in the draft at any time as long as they haven;t been taken by anyone else....

Latest posts