What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks captain Paul Gallen fined $10,000 for racist remarks at Micky Paea

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I bet they feel pretty good playing along side a player who never backs down and will always have their back.
Half the NRL lives in the shire, so they musn't mind it too much.
Yep, I'm sure they all appreciate a racist. Leading by example... :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Pissweak defence. "No evidence"... yeah, Paea just took offence to nothing. You're delusional, get your head checked.

dubopov

Coach
I bet they feel pretty good playing along side a player who never backs down and will always have their back.
Half the NRL lives in the shire, so they musn't mind it too much.

Gee, if half the NRL live in the shire, no wonder there are so many f**k ups.

Craigshark

First Grade

Pissweak defence. "No evidence"... yeah, Paea just took offence to nothing. You're delusional, get your head checked.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but you are the one who prances around here on their high horse demanding for links and proof to everything posted. So i am merely suggesting you take some of your own advice or otherwise keep your false and defaming accusations to yourself.

Timmah

Staff member
Correct me if i'm wrong, but you are the one who prances around here on their high horse demanding for links and proof to everything posted. So i am merely suggesting you take some of your own advice or otherwise keep your false and defaming accusations to yourself.
Might want to direct that at ALL the media reports on the matter. F**king dunce.

sass

Juniors
Gallen showed his true class in his interview with News Ltd when he blamed the incident on Paea..... the bloke just saved his career so he is laying the boot in. Typical Gallen cat act

he did not!?

GOD as if gallen needed to give me any more reason to dislike him. I have honestly never seen any of the paeas get angry like that ... EVER. and I'm a roosters fan so I've seen them all play enough times. I believe it happened and there's no place for it ... end of story.

Craigshark

First Grade
It is alleged there was a racial slur. You have taken it to the next level. I don't see any media reports actually calling Gallen a racist straight out as there is no proof. I ask again, where is your proof? Unless you were involved in the tackle?
f**king genius.

Timmah

Staff member
It is alleged there was a racial slur. You have taken it to the next level. I don't see any media reports actually calling Gallen a racist straight out as there is no proof. I ask again, where is your proof? Unless you were involved in the tackle?
f**king genius.

Defend defend defend. Gallen's done something wrong, suck it up and stop debating mere technicalities.

Syko

Juniors
I do wish Gallen had have said that to Mundine though.

that fat sh*t barry ward did, must be related to gallen.

the refs should of taken the complaint right away and not asked 5 times, they already said they wanted to make a complaint.

anyway, Paea is a top bloke for letting it slide and I give him alot more repsect for that

Shorty

Staff member
f**king genius.
Deny, deny, deny:roll:

Craigshark

First Grade
Just like i thought, you have got nothing. You really should try to practice what you preach or stick to posting ugly photos of yourself in the social pages. dickweed!

dubopov

Coach
Just replayed the incident on Fox .. Paea says " he called me a black merkin" one ref told him not to say that ( near the mirophone) then Paea takes out his mouthguard and adds " don't ever call me that again" .. Hornby said Paea wanted to make a complaint and Robinson asks him .. Barrett interjects ( probably said keep it on the field) then Paea decides to not follow through after Robinson asks him again.

StormChaser

First Grade
f**king genius.

Hi Gallen! how novel. I didn't think you'd be able to read and write.
Bless ya! :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Just like i thought, you have got nothing. You really should try to practice what you preach or stick to posting ugly photos of yourself in the social pages. dickweed!
:lol: Personal attacks. Nice. Just what you're defending Gallen against. Nothing is what your pathetic club has, and all it will ever have. Get a life.

Craigshark

First Grade
:lol: Personal attacks. Nice. Just what you're defending Gallen against. Nothing is what your pathetic club has, and all it will ever have. Get a life.

No, difference is, if i wanted to i could go searching for the proof of my comment in relations to your fat head. :shock:

the kirwan kid

Juniors
Gordon Tallis - who we all know was a tough bugger - said on Fox a few weeks ago he didn't rate Gallen as a tough player. Did too many grubby and cheap things in his opinion. I'd say the same. No doubt he's a damaging player on his day but tough is something I'd apply to Petero, steve Price, Luke Bailey etc not . Or even blokes like Preston Campbell.

Timmah

Staff member
Oh piss off, you're defending Gallen :lol:

You don't deny something happened, yet you believe he's not a racist. That makes no sense...

Timmah

Staff member
No, difference is, if i wanted to i could go searching for the proof of my comment in relations to your fat head. :shock:
:lol: So you're more than willing to be a gutless coward from behind your keyboard, is really what you're saying?

Here:

backbone.gif

You need it.

Latest posts