What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney

The difference here is that some on here hope is does, and some hope he doesn't.

Suity

I call bullshit.

Everyone here hopes he turns it around.

Just not everyone beleives he can turn it around or that his long term project is going to reap any reward, based on what has been produced so far.

Suitman

Post Whore
I call bullshit.

Everyone here hopes he turns it around.

Just not everyone beleives he can turn it around or that his long term project is going to reap any reward, based on what has been produced so far.

I call bullshit on your bullshit.
There are plenty here who want Kearney to fail regardless of their innocently portrayed disclaimers. They want to see it to f**k the board over.
Everyone however, wants us to be successful. That's different.

Suity

mickdo

Coach
There are plenty here who want Kearney to fail regardless of their innocently portrayed disclaimers. They want to see it to f**k the board over.

I don't think there's any doubt about that, and it's their prerogative. But they shouldn't pretend otherwise.

Suity

What a crock of shit. Seriously you used to tell me I came out with some clangers.

Let me guess, all those people are still loyal to DA or better yet Fitzy right?

People want this club to be successful, they want this club to be a powerhouse of league. We should be the go to side in Sydney. So anyone appointed to this club holds the full hopes and support of anyone at this club and if anyone claims they want the club to fail because of some board member or some coach then they are kidding themselves.

That however doesn't stop people from having an opinions on the job that people are performing.

This club is a sports club and should be performance based. We aren’t here to hold your hand or rock you to sleep we are here to perform and here to win. If you can't win with all the resources of the club at your disposal, admit that to yourself and go elsewhere. Be the bigger person and put the goals of the club before personal goals.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't reckon the board would sack Kearney even if we did come last. I don't think they'd want to admit they made a big mistake.

True EEL

Bench
I don't reckon the board would sack Kearney even if we did come last. I don't think they'd want to admit they made a big mistake.

Hearing you loud and clear....especially when they made such a ruckus about long-term stability when they signed a rookie coach :roll:

Suitman

Post Whore
What a crock of shit. Seriously you used to tell me I came out with some clangers.

Let me guess, all those people are still loyal to DA or better yet Fitzy right?

People want this club to be successful, they want this club to be a powerhouse of league. We should be the go to side in Sydney. So anyone appointed to this club holds the full hopes and support of anyone at this club and if anyone claims they want the club to fail because of some board member or some coach then they are kidding themselves.

That however doesn't stop people from having an opinions on the job that people are performing.

This club is a sports club and should be performance based. We aren’t here to hold your hand or rock you to sleep we are here to perform and here to win. If you can't win with all the resources of the club at your disposal, admit that to yourself and go elsewhere. Be the bigger person and put the goals of the club before personal goals.

I think your reply is based on the misunderstood presumption that you are one of the people I'm talking about.
You're not.

Suity

I think your reply is based on the misunderstood presumption that you are one of the people I'm talking about.
You're not.

Suity

Thanks for that mate, I need the reassurance. :roll:

I have not misunderstood anything, I just think you are seeing an agenda in some people where none exists.

this should be printed in bold at the top of every parramatta contract :thumb

spartan2153

Juniors

Suity

I for one was happy to see fitzy go Towards the end he was stale & had to go.

In regards to the coaching. The board screwed themselves by setting the criteria they did. They Sabotaged our 2010 year & believed in the lies osbourne was saying but in the end osbourne acted on behalf of them.

They stuffed up by putting all the eggs into the kearney basket & now have backed themselves into such a corner that they cant undo there mistake no matter how bad we might go this year. That is what pisses me off. kearney strongest supporters of kearney has to admit there is no way they expected us to be 1 from 8 & a top 8 was minimum for this year.