What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney

bartman

Immortal
Sure, but some would say they are still making fun of the guy, and hence are childish... :sarcasm:.

* edit - oh, I stand corrected...

parra_jesus

Juniors
I think someone should bump a thread from when Mortimer re-signed with us in 2010. Just to show how many people that deny it actually supported his re-signing . I for one was happy with it at the time ..... Hindsight is a beautiful thing

I think someone should bump a thread from when Mortimer re-signed with us in 2010. Just to show how many people that deny it actually supported his re-signing . I for one was happy with it at the time ..... Hindsight is a beautiful thing

im sure maroubra can dust off some old threads for you :D

Gronk

Staff member
im sure maroubra can dust off some old threads for you :D

I think he his hands are full ATM. Last I heard he had a IT team in Mumbai indexing and cross referencing all of Pou's 234,345,976 paragraphs. So far they have uncovered 123,675,976 contradictions.

Team leader Rajiv is happy to be proven wrong however.

strider

Post Whore
I'm going to give the board until the end of July to sack Kearney otherwise I'm going to stop posting. I hope some board members are reading this threat.

gee I hope suity doesn't see this - he'll have a word to em about hanging in there with SK

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I supported it too. I would have been furious if we'd lost him, but someone at the club should have known Mortimer lacked the physical ability to compete.

We talk about a halfback's skill level, but the fact is most of the top ones have good size and/or speed, or at least they did as youngsters.

Guys like Lockyer and Thurston were able to spend years developing their mental and technical skills because they were both great runners in their youth.

Eels Dude

Coach
Shame about all the other players he signed or retained that lack the physical ability to compete. Pat O'Hanlon, Sandow, Esi, The Billy Rogers Project.

strider

Post Whore
so .... its wednesday .... should I set aside some time in my calendar at 11am?

anyone still feeling confident of something happening today? ... avenger?

bartman

Immortal
I suspect they'd at least be kind enough to let Kearney have a crack at his out of form former club at our home ground... it would be cruel to the guy otherwise.