What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl XLVII: The Har-Bowl

dogslife

Coach
As a neutral that was a great game to watch, congrats to the Ravens.

TG88 needs to come back next year and get his fairytale now!

gronkathon

First Grade
49'ers will be a massive chance next year if they stay healthy. Kaep and co. will learn from this.

Commiserations ab & co.

Choke on it OTH you homer piece of garbage.

End Rant

Mader45

Juniors
Considering Flacco just said f#ck and jesus christ in front of like a billion ppl does that mean we just witnessed f#ckjesuschristgate?

@MarTiger

Juniors
Congrats to Joe Flacco. The guy has always said he was elite and he proved it when it mattered in the playoffs. Such a clutch performance tonight.

I just cringed reading this just now from Jarryd Hayne on twitter:

God doesn't make a mistake - ray Lewis. SuperBowlXLVII champion !! What a legend.

@MarTiger

Juniors
Flacco's threw 11 TDs and 0 INTS this post-season. Welcome to Joe Montana territory Joe and the payday that is coming to you. A deserving SB MVP. Clutch tonight.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well happy for the result, San Francisco win enough, and Lewis deserves to go out this way.

@MarTiger

Juniors
Personally, I'm a big fan of Ray Lewis the NFL player and I guess I am happy he got his "fairytale finish". I am thankful it's over and we stop hearing/reading about him though. You would be forgiven for thinking Ray is the only player on the Baltimore team.

Great Superbowl. The best team on the day won it.

Happy for Ray Lewis to go out that way. Legend of the game.

The game will be remembered as the ha-ha 'power out' bowl.

Last edited: