What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl XLVII: The Har-Bowl

I'm happy for flacco.
I'm happy for ed.

I can't be happy for ray. I just can't

Anyway. If you come at the king you best not miss.
Lets go Baltimore

Love Ray Lewis, wearing my Lewis jersey now, hes awesome.

Hard luck AB & even you too OTH. I know how much it sucks to lose a superbowl. Next year guys. All bay area Superbowl? :p

one tree hill

Juniors
Did Panther end up going to the Super Bowl?

Hope not, watching your team lose the Super Bowl in person would be the worst.

@MarTiger

Juniors
Did Panther end up going to the Super Bowl?

Hope not, watching your team lose the Super Bowl in person would be the worst.

I'd disagree. The whole experience is intoxicating, the whole week is one big Super Bowl party that for most over here would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If that was the "worst", I'd cop it every time.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yeah don't know why people are happy for ray lewis, after what he did...

Everyone is happy he has turned his life around and he is an inspiration to many nowadays. Good on him. Can't stand half the SF side so glad they lost to be honest. Love the way Baltimore play the game. Seeing San Fran's coach chuck a hissy was funny:lol:

Danish

Referee
Turned his life around? By what, paying off the victims family and shouting the word "god" a lot? He is a role model to other murderers perhaps to show how not to re-offend, but hardly a good model for your average person

Regardless of that, thoroughly enjoyable superbowl. Baltimore really deserved it after starting so strong. I also was rooting for them as they'd basically been written off most weeks of the play offs and yet still came through strong every time.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Turned his life around? By what, paying off the victims family and shouting the word "god" a lot? He is a role model to other murderers perhaps to show how not to re-offend, but hardly a good model for your average person

Exactly it shows that everyone does deserve a second chance, and it shows that you can make the most of your life whatever you do in the past. I am thrilled to see him succeed, deserves it.